We are looking for a SAP Business Partner
based in Switzerland
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect
- Lead and manage large & midsize implementation/ migration, rollout projects related to SAP S/4HANA
- Lead pre-sales opportunities –Solutioning and delivery approach, presentation to customers, while executing required proof of concepts to showcase the benefit
- Provide advisory and assessment services to customers for their S/4HANA journey during RFP/ RFI or during pro-active engagements
- Understand trends and new developments in respective field, esp. in HANA and Cloud products
- Stay engaged with the delivery & customer team through the engagement tenure and provide expertise and advice on methodology, tools and governance for large projects and programs
- Provide leadership in planning/sequencing of customer workshops and conduct workshops
What we expect from you
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer science, Finance or Business administration
- 5+ years of experience in SAP implementations across various SAP ERP, R/3,ECC6, S/4HANA, SLT, cross application business modelling
- Strong functional background in one of the SAP modules or solutions preferably in S/4 HANA
- Recent experience in consulting advisory role on different projects
- Fluency in English – German and/or French business level
- Good understanding of business processes and industry standards
- Experience in execution of at least one project related to SAP S/4HANA
- Understanding of project activities based on SAP ACTIVATE and/ or AGILE methodology is must
- Ability to manage and deliver multiple priorities in a constrained timeline
- Capable of functioning with proactive approach towards work with CAN DO attitude and solution oriented approach
- Leadership skills with ability to influence and negotiate internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work effectively in multiple time zones with global teams especially offshore & nearshore
Interested? We should talk!
Take your chance and apply!