- Mind structuration,
- Analytic mind,
- Good writing skills
- Easy communication, ability to convince,
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work within a complex environment
- Team working capabilities,
- Strong relationship capabilities,
- Strong ability to work alone.
- Knowledge of business processes within the agro-industry,
- General knowledge of IS organisation (data model, data flows, etc.) and experience with a ERP
- Expertise for SAP modules FI and CO
- Strong expertise for business accounting and controlling business processus,
- Ability to « keep simple » at any time, through further challenge of business needs expressed,
- Ability to understand and build complex and abstract processes,
- Romanian, english and french professional fluent.
- Writes functional design documentation accordingly to the business needs for which s/he undertakes global consistency and coverage. S/he further challenges and details the business needs expressed by key users, and make sure that the solution remains as simple as standard as possible,
- Provides their expertise on business needs on the scope of responsibility,
- Performs functional analysis at general and detailed level for their scope
- Performs application design and parameterizing (taking into account functional security, responsibilities and authorizations design, workflows, controls, …),
- Applies project constraints and standards for day to day tasks and deliverables,
- Builds testing scripts,
- Performs functional testing and integration testing,
- Enables final users acceptance for the solution, by providing accurate support,
- Updates and produces training materials towards final users,
- Trains key users,
- Support business managers in undertaking and running business organisational changes,
- Support business managers during migration and transformation phases,
- Contributes to cross-domain activities (BI, Content management, security)
- Supports the functional leaders and other team members in solution design and build tasks and responsibilities.
Coordination for all activities related to their scope (including SAP):
- For all accounting processes (organisation, general accounting, payables, receivables, investments and assets, banking, stock valuation, closing, reporting),
- For all controlling processes (Organisation, Reporting, Budget, accruals, data flow, closing, reporting)
- for all processes connected with other business processes
What we offer:
- Permanent employment contract.
- Attractive benefits package: meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts.
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment.
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists.
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects.
- Dynamic, international working environment.
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.).