SAP BPC Consultant-2 years to 6 years
Description (Role & Responsibilities):
· 2 Years experience with at least 1 full life cycle SAP BPC implementations.
· Exposure to planning, budgeting and forecasting processes in 1 of various domains (sales, financials, HR) is required.
· Functional and technical integration knowledge of SAP ERP/BW with BPC.
· Strong experience in SAP BW and exposure to SAP BW-IP(Planning functions/Exits/FOX formula/BEX Queries).
· Understanding of BPC system design principles including: Application design (structure and dimensionality), BPC hierarchies, properties, Admin, security concepts, business rules.
· Experience in building / designing complex input schedules and reports using EPM-Add in and AFO.
· Should have experience in writing test schedules and test scenarios for planning scenarios.
· Strong communication skills
Specification / Skills / Experience
- Ability to play key lead roles .
- Ideal candidate should be willing to travel within India/Outside India if situation demands.
- Ideal candidate should be willing to work in rotational shifts.
- Should be a Graduate/Post Graduate from one of the reputed university.
Experience: 2 years to 6 years
Primary Skills (Must have)