Title: SAP BODS Architect (9327848_809721)
Location: Atlanta, GA (presently WFH – relocation required post-pandemic)
Employment Terms: Fulltime with benefits
- 10 years Experience
- Design Develop Test Debug and Implement SAP BODS applications and work closely with functional team
- Extensively worked on BODS Designer Components Jobs Workflows Data Flows Formats Data Store and Scripts
- Extensively used ETL methodology for Data Extraction transformations loading using Data Integrator
- Experience in optimizing debugging and testing SQL queries in Oracle and HANA studio
- Design Develop and Debug complex ETL jobs using Data Integrator Scripts Workflows Dataflow Data stores Transforms and Functions
- Good experience in LSMW ABAP flows BDC and IDOC s integrated with Data Services
- xtensively worked on data loads from BODS to BW System
- Created the Users and Groups for setup the user security as for business by using BO CMC Migrating the existing interface from different platform to S4 using BODS
- Experience in creation of users and assigning roles based on function area Extensively
- Created SAP BW connection to interact with SAP BODS using RFC connection
- Extensively work on Installations and configure the repositories and establish the data source connections
- Created Data Integrator mappings to load the data warehouse the mappings involved extensive use of simple and complex transformations like Key Generator Table Comparison case Validation Merge lookup etc in Data flows
- Used ABAP Data flows to extract huge volume of data from SAP Systems
- Good Experience on Hana system for data loads from legacy system to Hana System
- Ability to interpret configure and implement data mapping transformation business rules into Data Services
- Develop Information Steward Exception Reports for project
- Document the business process and write Technical specifications
- Design and develop high availability complex SAP BODS Objects using HANA studio
- Flexible and proactive self motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
What we offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.