Any UK base Lcoation
Security Clearance Requirement: SC Cleared or Clearable
An overview of the role
In this pivotal role, you’ll take on a leadership role within the SAP Analytics team within our Insights & Data (I&D) global business to help the team grow further through driving new business and providing excellence in delivery. We are looking for talented leaders with a desire to push the boundaries and guide clients through the ever-changing world of business utilising SAP and other technologies to help achieve their goals
You will be expected to be able to contribute to the internal practice, with a focus on bid proposals, account growth and developing and sharing your SAP points of viewpoints of view with regards to SAP products and strategyA strong delivery background is essential as is insight into SAP’s future roadmaps.
Why this role?
Our team is one of the largest and most successful SAP Analytics teams in the UK delivering innovative SAP reporting solutions and enterprise BI thought leadership to our clients. You will be expected to be able to contribute to the internal practice, with a focus on bid proposals, account growth and developing and sharing your SAP points of viewpoints of view with regards to SAP products and strategy.
- Manage delivery of SAP BI Projects
- Help clients to define their solution and/or enterprise architectures for BI and analytics
- Lead responses to RFx documents and help shape propositions and offerings.
- Manage stakeholders, both from the client and internally, and help clients them define, classify and prioritise their requirements.
- Work with Capgemini technical and management consultants to design solutions that leverage SAP packaged content but also look beyond standard offerings and safeguard clients’ core requirements and competitive advantage
- Take ownership as solution architect of a functional reporting stream for the full project implementation lifecycle
- Work with Capgemini consultants in the UK and abroad to deliver projects on time and to customer expectations.
- Take responsibility for leading areas of the internal team such as innovation, marketing, sales or training
- Extensive experience with SAP analytics delivery
- Project ManagementTeam leader experience
- Experience in leading RFx responses
- Experience in defining and building BI and Analytics solution using a range of SAP toolsets and data sources (e.g. BW on HANA, BW/4HANA, ECC, S/4HANA, Embedded analytics, HANA DW, DWC, DI etc).
- Thought leadership for the SAP Analytics roadmap and architecture
- Knowledge of multiple SAP processes and data structures
- Project Management/Team leader experience
- Business Objects BI Platform, including the key components Web Intelligence, Lumira DiscoveryDesigner (or previous versions) and SAP Analytics Cloud
- Management of requirements gathering and design workshops with both business and technical audiences.
- Positive attitude and a desire to progress in Capgemini
Additional skills of interest include:-
- Awareness / experience of varying project management approaches (e.g. Waterfall, Agile, Kanban, DevOps)
- Management of workstreams or project teams
- Knowledge of SAP Business Technology Platform/ML and non-SAP analytics/data science toolsets
- Awareness / experience of SAP Cloud Platform
- Experience of delivering solutions using non-SAP BI technologies (MS Azure BI, Snowflake, Tableau, PowerBI, Microstrategy, Qlikview etc.)
- Experience with SAP Data Services
- Awareness of SAP Data Hub and Data Intelligence
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
Learning and development
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Discover more about what Capgemini can offer you. Visit:
https://twitter.com/Capgemini and https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Capgemini-Reviews-E3803.htm