Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Understanding of SAP technologies (releases, dependencies, HEC) and platform stacks (storage, virtualization, hardware, networks etc.)
- Experience and deep knowledge of SAP Basis / NetWeaver Administration
- Experience in End-to-End problem analysis and resolution
- Ability to manage interfaces between SAP and external/satellite systems.
- Experience in administration of Databases (HANA/Oracle/DB2/SQL Server/MaxDB)
- Some experience to perform SAP Upgrades, DB Upgrades and SAP migration
- Operating systems: Linux, Unix, Windows
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Knowledge about at least one of the top Cloud players (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) is preferred.
What duties will help you grow?
As SAP Basis Administrator you will work in transforming complex SAP Infrastructures and work in strict cooperation with a team of people with different roles (SAP Architects, Infrastructure Architects, Project Managers, Infrastructure Administrators, Pre-Sales Architects) all passionate about SAP.
You will be working in strict cooperation with an SAP Basis Architect and you will be responsible to deliver SAP Projects within our Project and Consulting team.
You will be the part of amazing projects related to SAP platform: from upgrading a SAP Landscape, to migrate (and upgrade) a SAP Landscape to a different hardware/cloud platform, to perform SAP HANA Migrations as well as deploy new SAP Greenfields landscapes.
What your development path can look like?
Based on your inclinations, you might be acting a pioneer and be the first on designing and creating something never done before, or you might standardize and create a repeatable architecture, with standards, best practices and reusable artifacts to deliver the same value to multiple customers. Or you can do both.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).