- Strong experience in configuration, monitoring, performance management and tuning of an SAP System based on Netweaver.
- Strong attitude on troubleshooting an SAP System.
- Ability to scheduling & executing SAP transports.
- Knowledge about user, role & profile management on SAP Systems.
- Ability to manage interfaces between SAP and external/satellite systems.
- SAP DB (Oracle, MS SQL, DB2, SAP HANA, SAP ASE) management skills.
- Experience in SAP Backup and Recovery. Experience to perform SAP Upgrades, DB Upgrades and SAP migration under the supervision of an SAP Architect.
- Fluency in English is essential, any other language is beneficial.
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Knowledge about at least one of the top Cloud players (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) is preferred.
- As SAP Basis Engineer you will work in transforming complex SAP Infrastructures and work in strict cooperation with a team of people with different roles (SAP Architects, Infrastructure Architects, Project Managers, Infrastructure Administrators, Pre-Sales Architects) all passionate about SAP.
- You will be working in strict cooperation with an SAP Basis Architect and you will be responsible to deliver SAP Projects within our Project and Consulting team.
- You will be the part of amazing projects related to SAP platform: from upgrading a SAP Landscape, to migrate (and upgrade) a SAP Landscape to a different hardware/cloud platform, to perform SAP HANA Migrations as well as deploy new SAP Greenfields landscapes.
Based on your inclinations, you might be acting a pioneer and be the first on designing and creating something never done before, or you might standardize and create a repeatable architecture, with standards, best practices and reusable artifacts to deliver the same value to multiple customers. Or you can do both.
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses & conferences, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow. Quoting our employees, there’s a lot of opportunities, you just need to take it.
- You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We don't a have rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There's always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- We want you to feel safe at work: we offer you private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance and StayWell helpline to support your well-being.
- It's better among friends: you can recommend your friends and gain extra bonuses.
- Extra benefits in your free time: Inspiro audiobooks & MyBenefit access.
- Offices in great localization, bicycle parking, carpooling options and car leasing.
- Free coffee, water, milk or tea.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Quoting our employees, in P&C team you are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help you professionally or just to drink a coffee with you – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. You have a space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.