The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let’s talk about the team:
Our Applications Managed Services team help our clients create more value for. their business and improve efficiency through IT Systems. Our services are highly industrialized, underpinned by robust SLAs, based on industry-standard best practices, and delivered by a cost-effective mix of onshore, nearshore and offshore resources. We’re about more than ‘keeping the lights on for. less’ – we provide a commitment to continuous improvement and value generation.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
- Provide operational support for SAP system based on SAP best practises aligned to the Capgemini delivery standards to meet the client expectations
- Provide Application Management Services in SAP like Incident/problem/change request management
- Analyse and triage incidents with an appropriate sense of urgency, focus on restoration of service, followed by root cause analysis to prevent recurrence
- Create, own, execute change requests relating to SAP systems as per agreed client process
- Execute service requests based on the Service Catalogue or an ad-hoc basis
- Provide reports to the account management team and engage with client stakeholders on a regular basis
- Provide subject-matter expertise, best practices, technical approaches, and strategic recommendations. Exhibit leadership to ensure optimal function and enhancement of SAP systems and keeps up to date on the latest SAP industry solutions and trends
- Engage in requirements gathering and development of use cases. Support architecture, process, and governance development
- Translate architecture specifications to low-level component design and identify customizations for implementation
- Communicate with clients and partners on aspects of both the product and implementation at the technical and/or functional level, appropriate for the situation.
- Provide troubleshooting services as a part of project or post-production support activities.
- Perform out of the box configuration and implement necessary customization as needed
- Participate in capacity planning and HW specification recommendation efforts
- Ensure requirements are gathered, processes defined, and use cases are documented.
- Participate in deployment activities, configurations, custom rule development, development, and third-party system integration
- Work with clients post implementation for user testing, debugging, support and maintenance.
- Resolve any issues highlighted during System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Resolve day to day technical & functional issues
- Help develop technical documents detailing the products, environment and process of identity systems and functions
- Drive continuous improvement processes and implement automation initiatives
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- Minimum 2 years of relevant SAP BASIS working experience with different SAP productions (BO, Solution Manager, etc)
- Install, configuration, upgrade, patching of HANA and administration, table partition etc.
- Knowledge of security / GRC preferred
- Good knowledge on NetWeaver productions on installation, configuration, and support activities
- Working knowledge on SLT and table replication and troubleshooting.
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigeneous, Parents and Careers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.