Remote work possible from Poland only
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Cloud Infrastructure Services – Project and Consulting team – is a team created for creating and delivering the most complex technical solutions for our Clients using either the newest technologies as well as the more mature ones.Based on your inclinations, you might be acting a pioneer and be the first on designing and creating something never done before, or you might standardize and create a repeatable architecture, with standards, best practices and reusable artifacts to deliver the same value to multiple customers. Or you can do both.If you are passionate about Information Technologies, you love to discover and master something new, you are not afraid of new challenges, and you can always find a way to reach your goal, then our team is exactly what you are looking for. We are looking for the next superhero, would you like to join us?
If you are:
- An experienced with tower skills and deep knowledge of SAP systems (SAP NetWeaver-based products) and their architecture and infrastructure needs;
- Capable to plan and execute complex SAP migration to different hardware platform (mostly from On-Premise to Cloud), and to different Databases (Oracle, MSSQL, SAP HANA, SAP ASE, IBM DB2, etc.);
- Capable to plan and execute SAP Upgrades in coordination with SAP Application Team;
- A decision-making authority on SAP Basis design, to ensure that appropriate levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, and reliability upon deployment;
- Ready to share your expertise with junior team member and feel realized in training junior people;
And you have:
- Strong interpersonal skills and capabilities to build a trust-based relationship with our Customers;
- Experience and deep knowledge of SAP Basis / NetWeaver Administration.
- Experience and deep knowledge of large-scale SAP system migration or upgrades.
- Experience in SAP Backup and Recovery.
- Experience in SAP High Availability architecture.
- Experience in managing 1 or more of the databases underlying SAP
- Ability of documenting an architecture in accordance to Architectural Frameworks best practices and obligatory standard;
Then we would like to hear from you.
As SAP Basis Architect you will be one of the core members of the SAP team here in Project and Consulting and you will be work in strict cooperation with Pre-Sales Solution Architects, Infrastructure Architects and Technical SAP Basis SME.You will be the fully responsible in designing and ensuring the proper delivery of an efficient SAP Basis architecture, by reviewing with the pre-sales team the high level architecture presented to the Client, defining the low level architecture and lead, from technical perspective, the project team in charge of building and delivery the planned architecture.You will be the technical leader of different kind of projects related to SAP platform: from upgrading a SAP Landscape, to migrate (and upgrade) a SAP Landscape to a different hardware/cloud platform, to plan and perform SAP HANA Migrations as well as planning the deployment of new SAP Greenfields landscapes.As part of an expanding team, you will also act as mentor for younger resources with the aim of build a bigger, high skilled and cohesive team.
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks – Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Stay Well helpline to support the emotional and mental aspects of well-being
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing