Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
Remote work possible from Poland only
What do you need to start?
- Experience with tower skills and deep knowledge of SAP systems (SAP NetWeaver-based products) and their architecture and infrastructure needs;
- Capability to plan and execute complex SAP migration to different hardware platform (mostly from On-Premise to Cloud), and to different Databases (Oracle, MSSQL, SAP HANA, SAP ASE, IBM DB2, etc.);
- Capability to plan and execute SAP Upgrades in coordination with SAP Application Team;
- A decision-making authority on SAP Basis design, to ensure that appropriate levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, and reliability upon deployment;
- Ready to share your expertise with junior team member and feel realized in training junior people;
- Strong interpersonal skills and capabilities to build a trust-based relationship with our Clients;
- Experience and deep knowledge of SAP Basis / NetWeaver Administration.
- Experience and deep knowledge of large-scale SAP system migration or upgrades.
- Experience in SAP Backup and Recovery.
- Experience in SAP High Availability architecture.
- Experience in managing 1 or more of the databases underlying SAP
- Ability of documenting an architecture in accordance to Architectural Frameworks best practices and obligatory standard;
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- TOGAF certification
What duties will help you grow?
- Defining and ensuring a comprehensive and coherent view across Business, Information, Systems and Technology.
- Going beyond designing IT systems to deliver business change while securing sustainability
- Being at front to help our clients create the sustainable, inclusive future we all want and need.
- Provide top level business and technology consultancy services to our clients.
- Provide input to the design of Network based solutions as a recognized Architect or Design Authority.
- Provide input to bids and assist in presenting proposals to potential clients.
- Lead or support creation of innovative digital offers as complete enterprise solutions.
- Support implementation programs for complex enterprise scale solutions.
- Provide input to and/or create specialist points of view for the market and where appropriate present at industry events.
- Bring thought leadership and innovative solution ideas to existing clients and bids alike.
- Work with Customer Managers, Architects, Subject Matter Experts, Solution Designers and senior levels on client site.
What your development path can look like?
- Architects and consulting roles in the projects,
- Design and implementation, hands-on experience
- Technical specialization / External certifications
- Build the strong competency centres
- Excellent quality of delivery
- Build the portfolio of successful projects, references and credentials
- Market research
- Lead Architect
- Leading the technical streams in the projects,
- Creation of the reference architectures (design authority)
- Creation and maintaining the repository of standard architecture documents / blueprints
- Principal Architect
- Increasing the footprint of Architects in the global investment projects
- Increasing of Capgemini’s portfolio awareness across Capgemini and Clients
- Creating the strategies of growth of capabilities
- Internal and global portfolio development
- Key roles in the global R&D programs
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).