- SAP Basis administration skills with major work experience in SAP Enterprise Portals, CRM, Netweaver Gateway, SRM administration.
- Responsible for the supporting Basis components of all SAP systems especially CRM/SRM/EP,BW,BPC, SCM, Livecache (SAP Basis) administration with the role that will include close collaboration with the operations teams in infrastructure and on SAP side as well
- Should be able to communicate and interact with client on operational and project tasks & Coordinate with onshore teams and lead CRM/Enterpise & Should have good analysis and troubleshooting skills in SAP.
- Experience on Implementation, Migrations &Upgrades & Operational Support ,SAP Technical Infrastructure components that run on ABAP and/or JAVA stacks
- Responsible for Monitoring of SAP Application/Netweaver Suite of products like ERP, BW, XI,CRM,SRM,EP,BPC,SCM,LC on AIX/DB2 platforms/Installations/Documentation/Migrations & Upgrades.
- Perform Client Copies/System Refreshes to support QA testing
- Research and Install Enhancement packages and SAP delivered Business Content for SAP Applications
- Develop and maintain UNIX shell scripts required for monitoring alerts and process automation. Work with Unix/Storage and Network teams to configure systems and troubleshoot.
- Have to work in different shift to provide support 24/7 and perform on-call responsibilities, which requires a 24×7 pager on a rotational basis
- SAP Basis
- SAP Enterprise Portal
- Knowledge of Transport Management System configurations & ChaRM
- Knowledge of ABAP and JAVA monitoring tools for root cause analysis such as CCMS, DB cockpit and SMD