SAP Asset Management Consultant
Location: UK Wide
An overview of the role
This is a role to join a really strong Enterprise Asset Management team as a up and coming Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) Consultant, where you will work as part of a broad team of Asset Management professionals shaping and delivering the latest SAP solutions and innovations to a wide and varied set of clients, across many different industry sectors.
This is an opportunity for you to work with the latest technologies, for example SAP S/4HANA and SAP’s Intelligent Asset Management (IAM) toolset; helping clients renew their enterprise as they move through their transformation journeys.
You will work on single or multiple project lifecycles, at any or all stages, from shaping a transformation roadmap, through agile delivery to post go-live support.
If you are looking for a role where you can make a difference and grow your career, this is the role for you. With your knowledge of Asset Management solutions, the market leading expertise of our existing EAM team and Capgemini’s ever-present support for personal and professional development you will delight our customers as you set them up to rise to their next challenge or capitalise on their next opportunity.
• Apply your EAM functional and consulting skills as part of a team that solves problems and provides solutions for large, diverse clients across multiple sectors, working in cross-discipline, agile and distributed teams.
• Deliver packages of work in your functional area, across the project lifecycle from Discover through to Run while being supported by your functional team lead and wider project team.
• Provide thought leadership to our clients and internal customers with your knowledge of available solutions both within the SAP portfolio and complimentary third-party products.
• Have a clear understanding of stakeholder management and the need to build strong relationships and trust with our clients.
• Manage and develop your career through training, building your network and contributing to the SAP practice and wider group growth and objectives.
• Maintain a good working relationship with SAP SE, keeping abreast of developments and strategy.
Why this role?
You will be a member of the wider SAP Supply Chain Team, which is one of the largest of its kind in the UK.
The Supply Chain Team prides itself on helping organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Delivering smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems will make up a large part of your responsibilities, enabling you to gain a great deal of satisfaction from your work.
Capgemini is at the forefront of new technologies and solutions both SAP and non-SAP, offering market leading transformation solutions to our clients, leveraging our diverse talent both on and off-shore.
This is an opportunity for you to be part of the essence of what Capgemini is and the impact we have on our customers. You will be supported throughout your journey with us to be part of our story and offered fulfilling assignments that will allow you to grow and express yourself through innovative, lateral thinking and your passion for change and new ideas.
• Commitment, flexibility, thought leadership and a hunger to develop your career within the SAP EAM Team and the wider Capgemini Group.
• A passion for delighting our customers, advising them on how to get the most out of their SAP technologies with the ability to articulate the solutions to business challenges/requirements in a non-technical manner.
• A depth of consulting and functional experience gained through completing multiple end-to-end project lifecycles, including a good capability in SAP Plant Maintenance solution design and configuration.
• Industry and business process knowledge in one or more of the following sectors: Utilities; Aerospace and Defence, Oil & Gas.
• A good understanding of the integration of SAP Asset Management with other SAP components e.g. Materials Management including Procurement, Sales & Distribution and Finance & Controlling.
• Familiarity with multiple delivery methodologies including Agile.
• Enthusiasm for learning and staying current with the latest technologies and market forces.
• Exposure / knowledge of the latest and emerging SAP technologies e.g. S/4HANA, Asset Manager, IAM, Predictive Maintenance, Fiori/UI5, SCP / Cloud Offerings is desirable.
About our UK SAP Practice
Capgemini UK is a leading SAP Integration Partner, helping our clients navigate through complex SAP transformations. Capgemini UK has 1000 + SAP practitioners across UK & India and are ranked #1 for SAP S/4HANA® certifications in UK and globally. We work closely with our clients to transform their business together using the latest SAP products and architecture, a deep knowledge of industries and markets, and innovative delivery methodologies.
Learning and development
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.