SAP Archiving Consultant_4-6 Years
• Designing archiving solution for customer.
• Both technical and functional data archiving.
• Good process knowledge on MM, SD, PP,QM, FI etc
• Receiving tickets/issues from business
• Analyzing the ticket and provide solution
• Resolving the issue within SAL
• Unit testing the bug fix and coordinating the transport request movement to production
• End to End Implementation experience on SAP Archiving is required.
• Good knowledge of the overall SAP Landscape (FI, CO, MM, SD, BASIS…).
• Should have experience on working both functional and technical archiving objects.
• Should be able to prepare archiving statistics.
• Should be good in analyzing Archiving issues in SAP system.
"• Should be strong in scheduling and monitoring archiving jobs.
• Implementing correct SAP Notes as applicable.
• Experience on third party storage like Open Text etc.
• Should know database and table analysis to find out Archiving Objects and table entries.
• Strong communication skills and ability to drive business requirements.
• Testing and rollout of the final product.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and work on multiple projects simultaneously