he SAP Technical Architect will work within the SAP Architecture team and is responsible for understanding and elaborating client requirements and developing solutions that meet these requirements. They will oversee architectural solutions as developed in individual projects or as a large delivery project and they will take responsibility for ensuring that the technical solution is delivered as originally defined and fits with the overall architecture strategy.
Main Purpose Of Role
The successful candidate will be responsible for agreeing technical scope of work at the outset with the Functional Consultant and Project Manager. The candidate will be involved in the reviewing and scoping of infrastructure projects for feasibility of delivery. They will ensure a consistent approach to technical solutions and help refine the Enterprise Architecture. They should also manage the technical relationships with vendors and material sub-contractors.
• The successful candidate will be responsible for agreeing technical scope of work at the outset with the Functional Consultant and Project Manager.
• They will work closely with the Functional Consultant and PM early in the project to scope work for their own area, effectively cascading that onto any stream or joint team members.
• They will successfully manage to the agreed technical scope during the project and take ownership of architectural solutions and non-functional requirements to ensure adherence to processes, policy, best practices and consistency with the client vision.
• The candidate will be involved in the reviewing and scoping of infrastructure projects for feasibility of delivery.
• They will ensure a consistent approach to technical solutions and help refine the Enterprise Architecture.
• They should also manage the technical relationships with vendors and material sub-contractors.
Skills and Experience
• SAP Business Suite; SAP Net Weaver; SAP Enterprise Core Component (Industry Solution – Contract Accounting); SAP Business Warehouse; SAP Enterprise Portal; SAP Process Integration; SAP Success Factors and Ariba; SAP CRM/SRM; SAP HANA
• Ability to govern and assure the technical delivery of high complexity SAP implementations.
• Excellent communication, influencing and facilitation skills.
• Clear thinking and innovative; able to think strategically at an Enterprise level.
• Assertiveness in dealing with people at all organisational levels, including 3rd parties, while building and sustaining collaborative working relationships.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, disability, family or care responsibilities, gender and gender identity, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (which includes colour, caste, nationality and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief, sexual orientation, social or educational background. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.