SAP APO SNP Consultant | 6 to 8 years | Bengaluru
- Experience in supply chain consulting role with proven experience in leading technological transformation initiatives
- 3+ years of experience in SAP APO SNP.
- Experience in at least 2 APO SNP projects i.e. can include implementation, rollouts or supportExperience and expertise as a Functional Business Analyst or Process consultant in large scale, full life cycle SAP APO SNP implementations.
- Ability to design and primarily configure APO SNP solutions while understanding the integration aspects between different modules within APO as well as of APO with ERP or BW systems.
- Ability to work on configuration scenarios along with writing functional specifications for customizations.
- In- depth knowledge on various SNP planning parameters and master data.
- Working knowledge in configuring Optimizer profiles and analyzing optimizer output log analysis.
- Very good collaboration skills and ability to interact with multi-cultural teams spread across geographies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Tier-1 Engineering Colleges preferred)
- MBA Operations/Supply Chain/Logistics /Engineering (preferred)
- Designing, configuration, Testing, training and documentation in SAP APO SNP projects in customer organizations.
- Help with building Assets and Accelerators within SAP APO SNP and reduce the overall cost to serve.
- Delivery: Identify transformation opportunities and execute high-criticality transformational projects.
- Innovation: Building assets and knowledge capital.
- Exhibit leadership qualities with client personnel on a day to day basis whilst delivering projects.
- Demonstrate personal capability and competence in pursuit of outstanding client delivery.
- Exposure to ECC would be an advantage
- Experience in FMCG/CPG/Retail/Manufacturing industry. Multinational exposure is preferred
- Any relevant supply chain specific certifications like APICS (desirable)
October 4, 2020