An overview of the role
The Salesforce Delivery Unit is one of the fastest growing areas within Capgemini UK and focuses on helping our clients achieve business value through the use of Salesforce.com, the world’s number one cloud-based CRM (Customer Relationship Management) solution.
You’ll be working across a wide spectrum of industry sectors, mainly in verticals such Telecommunications, Media and Utilities. You’ll be working with our clients to transform their business using the Salesforce.com platform and Vlocity supported by the one of the largest eco system of Salesforce apps. You’ll experience variety, one day you could be working with the client to understand their business requirements, the next day you may lead a team to build a proof of concept moving onto developing the final solution that may be used by thousands of end users.
Working closely with clients, you’ll analyse exactly what they need. Then you’ll design and develop the right solution to exceed their expectations using your Salesforce and Vlocity design and architectural experience. But whatever the project, you’ll indulge your passion for Salesforce and CRM and your love of exploring ideas. With qualities like these will help you become the person clients turn to when they face their most complex challenges.
- You'll be working very closely clients to understand their complex requirements and developing the solution in Salesforce with a specific focus on Vlocity solutions
- Collaborating with high calibre solution and enterprise architects from client side so the ability to confidently discuss and articulate complex solutions is essential
- Designing and architecting elegant but pragmatic solutions, we’ll support you through a Salesforce and Vlocity certification plan to further you career as an architect, investing in your development so you’re always at the top of your game
- As a Salesforce.com and Vlocity subject matter expert, you will provide expert guidance and strategic direction to our major clients and Capgemini project teams and Salesforce developers
- Our architects also spend significant time face to face with our clients, so we’ll help to develop your professional communication, presentation and design thinking capabilities
We are looking for Architects with experience of the following:
- Designing system architecture for Vlocity Order Management and Vlocity Configure Price Quote
- Designing solution structures for Vlocity Enterprise Catalogue
- Experience with end to end Salesforce.com implementations, integrations, and enhancement projects and delivering overall solution architectures for CRM applications
- Integration experience with other Salesforce Applications and external systems
- Understanding of Vlocity specific custom objects and industry specific platform processes
- Solid understanding of SaaS and CRM development processes and methodologies
- Ability to create supporting technical documentation, detailed design specifications and effort estimations
- Certified to Salesforce Administrator (ADM201), Platform Developer (PD1), Vlocity Admin Essentials, Vlocity CPQ Essentials, Vlocity Developer Essentials, Vlocity Architect certification preferred
- Hands-on previous delivery experience of at least 2 Vlocity implementations
- Knowledge about OOTB functionality and the ability to guide developers between using configuration or coding
- Proven ability to effectively communicate complex ideas, issues, concepts and solutions to clients and executive project stakeholders
- Telcom’s, Media or Utilities industry experience preferred
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we develop a deep understanding of a business and get to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.