- Responsible for coding and configure the system based on the design and architecture.
- Designing and implementing integration architectures for data and process integration with other non SF systems.
- Collaborate with Stakeholders and SFDC Architects to understand the implementation requirements and deliver with quality
- Hands on development of solutions built on the SFDC platform using Apex and Visual Force.
- Hands-on experience working on custom Apex Classes, Controller, Apex Triggers, Visual Force Pages, custom APIs. Worked on VEEVA CRM custom objects, Veeva customization/configurations, End-to-End Integration and implementation of VEEVA CRM multi country roll out
- Domain Admin and Configuration specialization on different Veeva Vault applications including VEEVA VAULT MedComms, PromoMats or eTMF
- Experience in overall Solution planning and Solution execution design for MLR process through Vault
- Associate should have worked end to end Configuration and Integration testing for implementation of Veeva Vault PromoMats, Veeva Vault Set Up (Document type creation, Objects Configuration, Security Set Up, Document Lifecycle Configuration, Email Configurations, Configuring integration with Veeva CRM) Content Migration, Platform to Platform Integration
- Responsible for code reviews, performance tuning, and troubleshooting during the project process.
- Salesforce Development
- VEEVA CRM
- Salesforce Integration
- Salesforce Classic
- Salesforce Vlocity