The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of EUR 17 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let’s talk about the team:
Our Applications Managed Services team help our clients create more value for. their business and improve efficiency through IT Systems. Our services are highly industrialized, underpinned by robust SLAs, based on industry-standard best practices, and delivered by a cost-effective mix of onshore, nearshore and offshore resources. We’re about more than ‘keeping the lights on for. less’ – we provide a commitment to continuous improvement and value generation.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
The primary role of the Test Analyst is to support the implementation and administration of the testing program in both a Functional and Integration testing perspective. The successful candidate will have strong testing experience, including integration, of large-scale Salesforce and SAP implementation projects.
- End to end testing across project test phases (SIT, Integration Testing, UAT, Regression etc.)
- Create detailed testing documentation, including test scripts and test plans
- Execute detailed test scripts and procedures and Quality Assurance practices
- Identify defects and follow through to resolution
- Identify, report and prioritise defects, working with the project/business teams and coordinate with Program Developers to locate and assist in identifying and resolving defects
- Follow detailed test scripts and procedures and Quality Assurance practices
- Develop/maintain test reports, and dashboards
- Maintain/monitor all data loads/data integrations
- Handle all requests for support
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- Experience as a Test Analyst (minimum 5 years) in planning, preparing, and executing functional, integration and user acceptance testing, including end-to-end test scenarios across multiple systems and batch processes
- Experience within Salesforce and/or SAP integration projects
- Quality Assurance experience in working with and testing integrated software products
- Strong analytical skills, prioritisation skills and attention to detailStrong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate at different levels of the organization
- Experience on large scale IT Transformation Programs
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini and OutFront support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. We are focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models and committing to reduce our own carbon emissions (GHG) by 20% per employee by 2020.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 8 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, click here to listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.