An overview of the role
Capgemini work with some of the world’s largest brands, in some of the most interesting and complex projects posed in modern IT. The Salesforce Delivery Unit is one of the fastest growing areas within Capgemini UK and focuses on helping our clients achieve business value through the use of Salesforce.com, the world’s number one cloud based CRM (Customer Relationship Management) solution
As a Salesforce Technical Consultant, You’ll be working across a wide spectrum of industry sectors, from Life Sciences, Government, Consumer Products, Automotive to Telecommunications. You’ll be working with our clients to transform their business using the Salesforce.com platform supported by the one of the largest eco system of Salesforce apps. You’ll experience variety, one day you could be working with the client to understand their business requirements, the next day you may start building a proof of concept with a development team moving onto developing the final solution that may be used by thousands of end users.
- You’ll be working very closely with our Salesforce functional consultants to understand the client requirements and developing the solution in Salesforce
- You’ll be confident building solutions as part of an agile team using declarative tools, backed by Salesforce Lightning Web Components and Apex, we’ll support you through a Salesforce certification plan, investing in your development so you’re always at the top of your game
- You’ll be using Salesforce apps from the extensive eco system to quickly plug in new functionality for our clients such as digital signature capture or artificial intelligence
- Our technical consultants also spend time face to face with our clients so we’ll help to develop your professional communication. presentation and design thinking capabilities
- Developing projects within the Medical sector using Health cloud extension Service cloud.
- Salesforce technical experience covering on or more of the main clouds, Sales, Service or Commerce cloud
- Experience of project work with Service Cloud within the medical or healthcare sector
- Experience with working on large complex end user or client projects involving several hundred Salesforce end users
- Certified to Salesforce Administrator (ADM201), Platform Developer (PD1), Service Cloud Certified and at least one Consultant certification as a minimum and evidence of progressing for further certification or Trailhead Super badges
- Experience of agile project delivery and working as part of a team of highly skilled Salesforce developer.
- Proven experience taking highly conceptual business needs and/or user stories and translate these into a solution that can be effectively implemented
- Proven ability to effectively communicate complex ideas, issues, concepts and solutions to clients and executive project stakeholders
- Experience working with 3rd party delivery partners and AppExchange vendors is a plus e.g. Apptus, Mulesoft, Cloudsense, Copado, etc.
- Health Cloud Trailheads is a plus
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
Potential is just as important to us as having the required skills. If you have the right mindset, we might be able to provide you with bespoke training. So if you’re not sure you have all the skills you need, but you’re still passionate about the role, please apply and we’ll see if we can support you.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.