Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Title: Salesforce Technical Architect
As a Salesforce (Senior) Technical Architect, you will be working to help bring our clients’ vision to reality. You will be the key technical resource on the team delivering the most creative, sophisticated, and challenging solutions leveraging Salesforce in concert with our clients’ other key middle and back-office systems. The solutions we develop for our clients utilize deeply technical aspects of all areas of the Salesforce platform, and require the highest quality implementations built for scale, efficiency, and an outstanding customer experience.
In the course of a project engagement, you will work directly with our clients to understand their needs and detailed requirements and will be responsible for designing a robust technical solution to meet those needs and communicate that solution, including design considerations, trade-offs, benefits, and recommendations, in a clear manner to client stakeholder executives. You will own and design technical architecture solutions that span multiple platforms and include integration and authentication across systems while managing the development lifecycle to ensure the delivery of highly secure solutions that are optimized for performance and built to scale.
Primary Role Responsibilities
Salesforce Technical Design:
- Engage customer stakeholders to understand desired business outcomes, define success criteria, and maximize utilization of the platform
- Serve as a trusted advisor to drive conversations with our client’s enterprise architects and business stakeholders to articulate our approach and Salesforce best practices for enterprise architecture functions such as security, performance, development process, and application governance
- Participate in discovery sessions with customers that include deriving business requirements and business process analysis
- Present architecture and design options and recommendations
- Design elegant, innovative Salesforce solutions involving a balance of custom development and configuration of native Salesforce functionality and managed packages
- Drive the creation of technical design documents which leverage Salesforce best practices and effectively integrate Salesforce into our client’s broader infrastructure
- Identify and mitigate project risks, especially related to the technical solution
- Manage scope and client expectations; negotiate solutions to complex problems that balance the concerns of our client as well as third-party partners such as Salesforce, ISV partners, and providers of other middle and back-office systems
- Provide guidance on application and integration development best practices, enterprise architecture standards, functional and technical solution architecture & design, environment management, testing, and Salesforce Platform education
- Direct & manage development resources in a global delivery model to accomplish project objectives
- Provide hands on expert level assistance to developers for technical issues
- Synthesize requirements to create clear and comprehensive user stories and solution design documentation
- Perform fit-gap analysis between Salesforce functionality and client requirements
- Serve as a Salesforce subject matter expert
- Ensure all Salesforce configuration and development meet industry best practices
- Potentially serve as a lead Technical Architect across multiple workstreams and/or client engagements
- Supports pre-sales engagements by scoping, creating estimates, high level solution design, and SOW drafting
- Develop reusable assets and templates for the practice
- Conduct internal training sessions or webinars for educating the practice for new technologies or best practices
- Coach and mentor teammates on your project team as well as in a people manager role
- Experience working in the Financial Services industry or with Financial Services clients such as retail & commercial banks, mortgage issuers, insurance carriers, asset management firms, private equity, etc…
- Enjoys discovering, learning about, and implementing new technologies
- Service-oriented and innately driven to produce outstanding client satisfaction and results
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Outstanding communication skills with both the internal team and clients
- Proficient writing skills for producing functional specifications documentation
- Analytical and prone to work through problems logically and methodically
- Extensive experience deploying enterprise-level software or technology projects leveraging various methodologies (Agile, SAFe, Waterfall, hybrid)
- Strong Salesforce design & build skills including APEX, SOQL, Lightning Web Components & Aura, Process Builder, Flow, and other standard and advanced Salesforce tools
- Deep understanding of Salesforce functionality including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Financial Services Cloud, and Experience Cloud (Communities)
- Extensive experience with key areas of enterprise architecture including Salesforce integrations using both SOAP & REST services
- Experience leveraging middleware to support complex integrations
- Experience with Salesforce environment management and DevOps, including concepts such as continuous delivery and tools such as Copado and Salesforce DX
- An extensive understanding of the Salesforce ecosystem including major Financial Services & general ISV partners such as nCino, Q2, Conga, SmartComms, Copado, etc…
- Practical and applied knowledge of software development best practices such as requirement tracking/documentation and code reviews
- 6+ years working as a consultant or in a client-side role in an advisory capacity
- 6+ years of experience deploying technical solutions while leading a team and effectively communicating with all stakeholders
- 6+ years of experience with full lifecycle Salesforce implementations
Desired Certifications & Accreditations
- Salesforce System Architect
- Salesforce Application Architect
- Salesforce Financial Services Cloud Accreditation
What We Offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.