We are looking for Consultants, Project Managers, Architects,
based in Zurich, Basel, Geneva or Lausanne
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
The Capgemini Switzerland – Salesforce CoE is expanding its team to put in place a strong domestic foundation of consultants, architects, developers and business partners that will enable us to scale up our offerings across the Salesforce spectrum as well as our footprint in Switzerland, ultimately bringing the quality and credibility of one of the leading global integrators of Salesforce, to this promising and rapidly growing market.
As part of the Salesforce CoE, you will take on new solutions on a regular basis and collaborate with the rest of the team to bring value to our customers, leveraging both, a vast repository of Capgemini-Europe accelerated solutions as well as domestically designed and crafted ones.
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect
- Advising and supporting our customers in their digital transformation
- Contributing to the growth of the practice through thought-leadership, development of solution accelerators, reusable assets and participation on other operational tasks
- Playing key roles in our projects implementations, ranging from functional consultant, to business analyst, project manager, architect and solution design
- Putting your creativity to the limit, by co-designing customized lightning solutions including significant work in UX and user-friendliness design thinking
- Design and implement hybrid cloud solutions, with business and IT stakeholders
- Collaborating with the key technology partners and providers
- Contributing to complex programs with multiple parties
- Being enlisted to participate in the preparation and execution of pre-sales activities
- Carrying out demos
- Actively participating in Salesforce events with a mission to showcase our practice and brand
What we expect from you
- A Computer science or technology related Degree
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in the Salesforce platform
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce.com capabilities across Sales, Service and Quote to Cash process
- A minimum of 2 Salesforce certifications
- Proven ability to scope new projects and manage project deliverables
- Experience in working with Agile methodology
- Good understanding of a project lifecycle
- Experience in UAT planning and execution
- Proficiency in English & and German/or French
- Eager to learn, create and innovate
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: Immediately
Location: Zurich, Basel, Geneva or Lausanne
Take your chance and apply!