Capgemini are leading the industry with the use of digital services, enhancing customer experience in CRM, Marketing, business intelligence and Cloud services. Technologies are shaped for Enterprise clients to deliver solutions that provide core, forward-looking platforms for the next generations of business and rapidly enabling our clients’ new business opportunities, digital transformation initiatives and making customer relationship operations more relevant to today’s world.
Our Salesforce Practice is now recruiting a number of Solution Leads. These are talented individuals who have great experience in Senior Development or Functional Consultant roles and wish to transition to an Architect role. Solution Leads work closely with our architects to lead the design of scalable solutions that meet the client’s vision, align with best practice and integrate effectively into the client’s IT landscape.
Our Solution Leads are expected to follow an accelerated development path to Architect, normally transitioning within a 1 to 2 year period.
The responsibilities of the role will include and not be limited to:
- Leading the Design of Salesforce solutions, working under the guidance of an Architect.
- Providing leadership and guidance to technical and functional team members, including setting best practice guidelines and frameworks.
- Establishing best practice ways of working with client side and partner technical teams.
- Own the design outputs from initiation to sign off.
- Act as an escalation point for technical and design challenges.
- Review delivered products and work packages to ensure best practice is applied.
- Using your knowledge of the ecosystem to recommend solutions best suited to the platform.
- Provide input and steer to project and delivery plans.
- From time to time, support our Sales team to create a Solution vision for new projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience as a Senior Developer or Functional Consultant, with a track record of project success.
- Comfortable leading the implementation of a design with internal teams and partners, plus stakeholders within the client, supported by an Architect where needed.
- Significant knowledge of key Salesforce products, for example: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, App Cloud, Field Service, Marketing Cloud, Heroku, CPQ, Salesforce Industries, Commerce Cloud
- Experience of implementing AppExchange partner solutions to meet solution requirements, for example: CTI, IVR, Payment, Knowledge Management, Social Analytics, E-Signatures, Data Validation and Cleansing.
- Understanding of Salesforce governor limits, and how to work within them when designing a Solution.
- Knowledge of Identity Management and how it is used within the Salesforce context, including for users and integrations.
- Following best design practices, including owning artefacts such as decision and assumption logs.
- Awareness of security and compliance regulations in relation to Cloud Data hosting.
- Detailed knowledge of designing declarative solutions within the force.com platform including data sharing, user management, Lightning components, Flow and Process Builder.
- Experience of Salesforce integration patterns.
- Building out data models that align with Salesforce standard and custom data objects, and data migration plans to migrate data into the Salesforce platform.
- Knowledge of the licensing model in Salesforce, including edition limits and feature licences
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; excellent presentation and facilitation skills.