Senior Technical Analyst
Capgemini has been a global strategic consulting partner with Salesforce for over 10 years. We’ve received numerous Salesforce Innovation Awards. Most recently, we were named 2020 Global Partner of the Year by MuleSoft, a Salesforce company. We were also recognized as ‘Partner of the Year’ in EMEA and ‘Services Partner of the Year’ for APAC and EMEA regions.
Our strengths are in delivering thought leading transformational solutions to multiple industry sectors across the globe.
You’ll be part of a multi-disciplinary international team working hand-in-hand and sharing knowledge and experience thanks to our different Centers of Excellence. A mix of local and international colleagues with different cultures, backgrounds and expertise. All sharing the same goal: to come up with the best advice and working software solutions for our clients.
Whether you have a couple of years of experience or you’ve experienced the Y2K-bug at hand, we provide a tangible, company-wide, career framework and associated trainings. Want to learn new technology? Want to become a team leader? Want to grow as an architect? Want to learn new professions? Dixit our motto: “Get the future you want”, we help you grow as a person to help achieve great results.
- Define, challenge, and prioritize with client requirements
- Translate business requirements into sustainable solution within the Salesforce eco-system
- Support the design and development of Salesforce solutions
- Partner with other architects, infrastructure, software experts and develop a sustainable technical strategy and optimal integration within existing client IT landscape.
- You need to put your technical skills in place, however need to be able to understand the requirements of the user.
- Ability to write clear analysis for the client and end-user
- Your solutions need to be future proof, balancing between coded solutions and Salesforce solutions.
- 4+ years’ experience.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Architect (Application and or System)
- Good understanding of Lightning Component
- An excellent communicator: you communicate effectively with all corporate business lines.
- Ability to balance between the requirements of the client and the solutions of the Salesforce eco-system.
- Ability to write well written documents for the client/end-user.
- Experience with Salesforce/AppExchange partner ecosystem;
- Knowledge of data and content migration, automated testing, release management, source control tools;
- In-depth understanding of Salesforce programming including Visualforce, Apex and API’s;
- Experience with CRM, CMS, ERP, CPQ, Portals, SSO, E-commerce and ESB/SOA applications;
- Strong communication skills, enthusiastic, independent and team worker;
- Fluent in EN and NL or FR.
What do we offer?
Besides the perks and package, we can offer you a great Ohana, full of talented people who can and will support your Salesforce journey. However, don’t believe us on our word, come meet us first. Or have a sneak peak first here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCimuSKqcaZm9sqzsBbKzliQ.