Role: Salesforce Program manager.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Roles & Responsibilities:
- 10 years of experience in IT Hands on experience in a program manager role for Agile and SDLC projects with salesforce knowledge.
- Very good understanding of SDLC methodology process and salesforce Certified PMP or CSM is preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts such as definition of done user stories product backlog etc.
- Experienced in using requirements defects management tools like Jira, Rally.
- Good at project management and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, leadership reporting skills.
- Good knowledge of salesforce is recommended.