Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini work with some of the world’s largest brands, in some of the most interesting and complex projects posed in modern IT. The Salesforce Delivery Unit is one of the fastest growing areas within Capgemini UK and focuses on helping our clients achieve business value through the use of Salesforce.com, the world’s number one cloud based CRM (Customer Relationship Management) solution.
You’ll be working across a wide spectrum of industry sectors, from Consumer Products, Automotive to Telecommunications. You’ll be working with our clients to transform their business using the Salesforce.com platform supported by the one of the largest eco system of Salesforce apps. You’ll experience variety, one day you could be working with the client to understand their business requirements, the next day you may start building a proof of concept with a development team moving onto developing the final solution that may be used by thousands of end users.
The focus of your role
Working closely with clients, you’ll analyse exactly what they need. Then you’ll design and develop the right solution to exceed their expectations using your technical Pardot configuration and experience. But whatever the project, you’ll indulge your passion for Salesforce, CRM and Marketing Automation and your love of exploring ideas. And qualities like these will help you become the person clients turn to when they face their most complex challenges
What you’ll do
- Validate technical design and solution
- Lead consultative engagements with clients on the technical challenges
- Clearly and articulately document solutions
- Ability to solution based on client requirements.
- Provide technical consultation on Salesforce Marketing Cloud Tool Set and solutions.
- Execute advanced configuration/development activities
- Conduct end to end solution testing and validation
- Proven track record working with Marketing Cloud.
- Experience in configuring Marketing Cloud Connector with Salesforce Service or Sales Cloud.
What you’ll bring
- You’ll have at least 3+ years of Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience covering one or more of the main clouds, Sales or Service.
- Practical experience on a large global deployment is essential for this role
- You’ll have at least 3+ years working on large complex end user or client projects implementing Marketing Cloud from beginning to the end
- You’ll hold the Marketing Cloud Consultant Certification, Certified to Salesforce Marketing Marketing Cloud Developer as a minimum and evidence of progressing for further certification or Trailhead Superbadges
- Experience working with API’s – Preferably SOAP and REST based APIs
- An Understanding of Network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP, HTTPS)
- An Understanding of the data architecture/Scheme
- Experience of agile project delivery and working as part of a team of highly skilled Salesforce team of functional and technical developers
- Good level of documentation. Ability to scope, define and manage work packages.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience™, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.