Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini work with some of the world’s largest brands, in some of the most interesting and complex projects posed in modern IT. The Salesforce Delivery Unit is one of the fastest growing areas within Capgemini UK and focuses on helping our clients achieve business value through the use of Salesforce.com, the world’s number one cloud based CRM (Customer Relationship Management) solution.
You’ll be working across a wide spectrum of industry sectors, from Consumer Products, Automotive to Telecommunications. You’ll be working with our clients to transform their business using the Salesforce.com platform supported by the one of the largest eco system of Salesforce apps. You’ll experience variety, one day you could be working with the client to understand their business requirements, the next day you may start building a proof of concept with a development team moving onto developing the final solution that may be used by thousands of end users.
The focus of your role
Working closely with clients, you’ll analyse exactly what they need. Then you’ll design and develop the right solution to exceed their expectations using your technical Salesforce Marketing configuration and coding experience. But whatever the project, you’ll indulge your passion for Salesforce, CRM and Marketing Automation and your love of exploring ideas. And qualities like these will help you become the person clients turn to when they face their most complex challenges.
What you’ll do
* You’ll be working very closely with our clients to understand their Marketing Automation strategy and requirements, developing the solution in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
* You’ll be confident working with Marketing Cloud, understanding data points, writing data queries in SQL and configuring Marketing Cloud Connector with Salesforce Service Cloud. we’ll support you through a Salesforce certification plan, investing in your development so you’re always at the top of your game
* You’ll be using an expert in Marketing Cloud and can talk confidently with CRM and Marketing senior executives, being able to demonstrate the Salesforce capabilities and the art of the possible
* You’ll have an eye for detail and can quickly produce high quality presentations and design documents
* You’ll spend a good proportion of your time face to face with our clients so we’ll help to develop your professional communication. presentation and design thinking capabilities
What you’ll bring
* You’ll have at least 2+ years of Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience covering one or more of the main clouds, Sales or Service. Practical experience on a large global deployment is essential for this role
* You’ll have at least 2+ years working on large complex end user or client projects setting up Marketing Cloud to create marketing campaigns touching millions of customers
* You’ll have the Marketing Cloud Email specialist, Marketing Cloud Consultant and Admin Certifications as a minimum.
* Experience of using the MC Connect to connect to Salesforce Sales/Service Cloud
* Experience of agile project delivery and working as part of a team of highly skilled Salesforce team of functional and technical developers
* Proven experience taking highly conceptual business needs and/or user stories and translate these into a solution that can be effectively implemented
* Proven ability to effectively communicate complex ideas, issues, concepts and solutions to clients and executive project stakeholders
* Experience working with additional marketing automation solutions such as Marketo, Adobe, etc. is very desirable but not necessary
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience™, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.