Let’s talk about the team:
Our Digital Customer Experience (DCX) team partner with businesses to help them adapt and respond effectively to the challenges of a constantly changing world, this is done by delivering thought leading transformational solutions. We’re also a Salesforce global strategic partner, one of the largest Salesforce partners in Australia, a leader in the Gartner magic quadrant for CRM and have received numerous Salesforce Innovation Awards.
Within our Salesforce team we are continually driving customer value, by leveraging the power of the World’s #1 Digital Platform. Our focus areas are Multi Cloud, Digital Agility and Enterprise Integration and Deployment.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
As a Salesforce Developer/Technical Lead (Manager) in our Marketing Cloud implementation team you’ll be:
- Working to design, build, test, and deploy Salesforce Marketing Cloud features and functionality.
- Scoping and designing features and enhancement to the platforms to meet wide ranging business requirements for customer experience.
- Directing, mentoring, and leading developers and consultants to deliver functional and technical components of a solution.
- Advising on best practice of the platform and input into solution and technical design of the platform and its integrations.
- Working closely with technical and solution architects to build and develop features aligned to design and architectural standards.
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- Experience as a Senior Developer or Technical Lead for Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar Marketing Technology systems (Adobe, Oracle)
- Demonstrated ability to lead and direct developers and functional consultants in a Marketing Cloud implementation preferably for enterprise level clients.
- Experience with custom integrations to Marketing Cloud to CMS, POS/Commerce, Data warehouses, and Web Analytics.
- Any experience with Interaction Studio/Evergage, Datorama, Data Management Platforms, and Customer Data Platforms.
- Highly proficient in developing SQL and experience with a Relational Data Base Management systems.
- Experience with one or more server-side programming language such as .NET, JAVA, PHP, Ruby, C#, C++, Visual Basic, Python
- Experience with SOAP and REST APIs
Let’s talk about Capgemini and what’s in it for you!
Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of EUR 17 billion.
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini and OutFront support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. We are focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models and committing to reduce our own carbon emissions (GHG) by 20% per employee by 2020.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 8 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, click here to listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.