About the Role/Overview
Job Title: Salesforce Marketing Cloud specialist
Roles and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Translate business requirements into well architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce com platform
- Participate in technical design sessions develop detailed technical solution documentation that is aligned with client business objectives
- Develop test and document working custom development integrations and data migration elements of a Salesforce com implementation
- Develop custom solutions and interfaces leveraging the Salesforce platform
- Effective communicator that works well in a collaborative team setting
- Able to execute test plans to ensure a quality solution is delivered
- Participate in code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure that code quality is at the highest level possible and appropriate design patterns are being used
- Provide detailed estimates and work breakdown structure for assigned tasks
- 5 years of experience in Salesforce com Architecture Design and Development
- Experience implementing Salesforce com Sales cloud Service cloud Communities and Marketing cloud
- Experience with Salesforce com developer toolkit including Apex Classes Controllers and Triggers Visualforce Force com IDE Eclipse Apex Data loader Demand Tools Migration Tool Web Services
- Experience with Custom Application development on Force com platform
- Experience with Salesforce Communities or Sites
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – https://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law/
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.