The focus of your role
We are looking to recruit a Salesforce Tehnical Lead/ Architect for the Digital practice based in London.
This is a permanent, fulltime position and this represents a unique opportunity for someone to enhance their Digital Consulting career.
What you’ll bring
- Strong Salesforce experience
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning
- Experience with Sales cloud, Service cloud, Marketing cloud
- Required Salesforce certifications: Application Architect, Integration Architect, System Architect
What you’ll do
- Person should demonstrate their knowledge, skills, and capabilities to assessing customer architecture; designing secure, high-performance technical solutions with the Salesforce platform; communicating technical solutions and design trade-offs effectively to business stakeholders; and providing a delivery framework that ensures quality and success
- Collaborate with other internal technical architects and leads to gather requirements, define roadmaps, and define technical architectures and solution designs from business and/or technical requirements
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the designed systems and guide consumers on best practices and guidelines on systems integration and use
- Design and develop proof of concepts (POCs) as needed, integrating new components with back office systems during the design and requirements phase to evaluate products and integration strategies
- Communicate effectively with team members and customer to gain the required knowledge to perform these tasks
- Generic Managerial Skills
Who you’ll be working with
Our Digital Customer Experience practice, focuses on providing solutions that enable customer centricity, allowing your customer to interact with a business via their chosen communication medium, be that web, phone or tablet. We facilitate businesses who are seeking to transform to the digital enterprise. What does this mean – digitising processes from the front, middle and back office? An example is, creating a website where a customer can access details about their bank accounts or log an insurance claim and then monitor and track its progress throughout the claims life cycle.
In order to digitise we have aligned with a number of different technology solutions that help to bring our clients’ digital visions to life. BPM solutions, for example, automate front office sales and service processes, while also improving efficiency in the middle office for use cases such as employee or customer onboarding, expense reporting, or even pharmaceutical drug registration. We also work with other dedicated CRM providers such as Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics. The digital revolution has to address mobile solutions. Our partnership with Prosodie brings the IVR experience into the 21st century with, virtual queuing for an agent without the customer having to make the call.
Our digital nursery is an environment that we are currently building. Not just a technology playground but also a fun and engaging environment to bring our clients’ digital visions to life.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.