Job Title: Salesforce Marketing Cloud SME
Location: Remote + Travel
- Capgemini is currently looking for a passionate Salesforce Marketing Cloud expert to help manage and the success of our customers
• Marketing Cloud Lead SME is ultimately responsible for the success of a portfolio of Capgemini Marketing Cloud customers
• As their subject matter expert and trusted advisor they help guide our clients technical marketing initiates to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction
• Your Influence As a Marketing Cloud SME on our team you will foster long term strategic relationships with your customers and develop a deep understanding of their value drivers challenges and needs
• You will provide Financial Industry expertise as well as functional technical best practices on how to configure maintain and manage their combination of Salesforce marketing systems
• Marketing Cloud SME Identifying areas to drive client IT enhancements and process improvements based on knowledge of the Financial Services industry and relevant technology available
• Work collaboratively with delivery and account teams to execute against the customer s roadmap through the implementation and delivery of Salesforce marketing solutions When appropriate recommend additional Salesforce Cloud solutions needed to drive success
• Establish a network within accounts from the Executive Level down in order to help customers achieve their objectives
• Manage multiple strategic clients simultaneously Collaborate with business partners on email marketing campaigns
• Salesforce technical developer with hands on experience in implementing Salesforce Marketing Cloud
• Experience with HTML email templates SFMC templates components landing pages and scripting
• Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud ExactTarget to create and maintain Lists Data Extensions and update subscriber lists and create segmentation groups and track emails and develop relevant reports and dashboards
• Able to utilize Salesforce Marketing Cloud to create journeys using Journey Builder and sync data from Salesforce CRM to Marketing Cloud and back Monitor SFMC s usage perform administrator duties including managing user permissions and accessibility
• Executes Email and SMS Marketing campaigns
• Provide support to corporate marketing team on Marketing Cloud
• 4 years of Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementation experience
• Marketing Cloud Consultant Certification and practical experience is critical to this role
• Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud ExactTarget and hands on knowledge of Studios and Builders is a must
• Experience on Marketing Cloud Tools like Email Studio Social Studio Automation Studio Analytics Studio and Journey Builder
• Strong Scripting language skills such as AMPScript SSJS for emails landing pages SMS and push notifications
• Practical marketing experience with email campaign management etc
• Knowledgeable of email development best practices design delivery issues responsive design and programming
• Experience with data audience and segmentation management
• Passionate about the digital landscape with desire for continuous learning and advancement
• Knowledge of Agile methodology and sprint based project delivery
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
What we offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.