A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count.
Capgemini work with some of the world’s largest brands, in some of the most interesting and complex projects posed in modern IT. The Salesforce Delivery Unit is one of the fastest growing areas within Capgemini UK and focuses on helping our clients achieve business value through the use of Salesforce.com, the world’s number one cloud based CRM (Customer Relationship Management) solution.
You’ll be working across a wide spectrum of industry sectors, from Consumer Products, Automotive to Telecommunications. You’ll be working with our clients to transform their business using the Salesforce.com platform supported by the one of the largest eco system of Salesforce apps. You’ll experience variety, one day you could be working with the client to understand their business requirements, the next day you may start building a proof of concept with a development team moving onto developing the final solution that may be used by thousands of end users.
Working closely with clients, you’ll analyse exactly what they need. Then you’ll design and develop the right solution to exceed their expectations using your technical Salesforce Marketing configuration and coding experience. But whatever the project, you’ll indulge your passion for Salesforce, CRM and Marketing Automation and your love of exploring ideas. And qualities like these will help you become the person clients turn to when they face their most complex challenges.
Lead consultative engagements with clients on the technical and business challenges
- Present high-level overviews of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud architecture and integrations capabilities
- The ability to scope, define and mange projects.
- Ability to solution based on client requirements.
- Provide technical consultation on Salesforce Marketing Cloud Tool Set and solutions.
- Execute advanced configuration/development activities
- Conduct end to end solution testing and validation
- Proven track record working with Marketing Cloud.
- Experience in configuring Marketing Cloud Connector with Salesforce Service or Sales Cloud.
- You’ll have an eye for detail and can quickly produce high quality presentations and design documents
- Create, Manage and present an actionable Blueprint that aligns a clients business needs to that of the SFMC solution
- Identify project issues/risks and present alternatives to alleviate or resolve
- You’ll have a good level Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience covering one or more of the main clouds, Sales or Service.
- Practical experience on a large global deployment is essential for this role
- You’ll have a good levle of experience gained working on large complex end user or client projects implementing Marketing Cloud from beginning to the end
- You’ll hold the Marketing Cloud Consultant Certification, Certified to Salesforce Administrator (ADM201), Platform Developer (PD1) as a minimum and evidence of progressing for further certification or Trailhead Superbadges
- Expertise in writing SQL statements for data extraction.
- Experience working with API’s – Preferably SOAP and REST based APIs
- An Understanding of Network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP, HTTPS)
- An Understanding of the data architecture/Scheme
- Experience of agile project delivery and working as part of a team of highly skilled Salesforce team of functional and technical developers
- Proven experience taking highly conceptual business needs and/or user stories and translate these into a solution that can be effectively implemented
- Proven ability to effectively communicate complex ideas, issues, concepts and solutions to clients and executive project stakeholders
- Experience working with additional marketing automation solutions such as Marketo, Adobe, etc. is very desirable
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.