Role : Salesforce Marketing Cloud Admin – Exp : 9 -12 Years – Pune
- Organizes and lead the Marketing cloud consolidation stream and provide status to the PM
- Identifies risks/issues and escalate them if required
- Develops automations, customer journeys, file management, integration with Sales cloud and other complex components.
- Provides leadership and guidance to the developers/admins.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in managing content in marketing cloud, building Automation/Journey configurations experience and 3-5 years of relevant experience with emphasis in applications and systems engineering development, database and middleware technologies.
- 5+ years of Salesforce platform configuration experience (Sales Cloud, Marketing cloud, ServiceCloud, App Cloud, experienced with both declarative and programmatic configuration)
- 5 + years of experience participating & supporting UAT/Other testing phases, and support release management to the different environments.
- Has a led several projects on Marketing cloud implementation/migration/consolidation
- Experience in managing content lifecycle from design to test and production deployment in marketing cloud
- Deep knowledge and experience (3+ years) with Salesforces suite of products across all SDLC phases
- Thorough understanding of SaaS data models, design considerations, and connected web services
- Experience with custom integration, management of inbound outbound files
- Experience with Salesforce Sites, API Calls
- Familiar with POCs.
Good to have:
- Has participated in solution definition phases, interacted with business analyst, solution architect,
Experience: 9 -12 Years
Notice Period: 0 -15 Days