- Responsible for coding and configure the system based on the design and architecture.
- Designing and implementing integration architectures for data and process integration with other non SF systems.
- Collaborate with Stakeholders and SFDC Architects to understand the implementation requirements and deliver with quality
- Hands on development of solutions built on the SFDC platform using Apex and Visual Force.
- Lead a team of SFDC developers.
- Responsible for code reviews, performance tuning, and troubleshooting during the project process.
- Experience on Salesforce Technologies and module like – SFDC Lightning, Classic, Integration and Vlocity.
- Salesforce Development
- Team Management
- Salesforce Lightning Development
- Salesforce Integration
- Salesforce Classic
- Salesforce Vlocity