The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let’s talk about the team:
Our Digital Customer Experience (DCX) team we are continually driving customer value, by leveraging the power of the world leading digital platforms. Within our Salesforce team we are continually driving customer value, by leveraging the power of the World’s #1 Digital Platform. Our focus areas are:
- Multi Cloud – transforming customer interactions through the power of the entire Salesforce Platform, including Sales, Service, Marketing and Community Clouds
- Enterprise Integration and Deployment – enabling large scale digital transformation on the Salesforce Platform at Tier 1 Enterprise clients through integration with back-office systems via MuleSoft
- Digital Agility – delivering agile and timely enhancements and additional capabilities on the Salesforce Platform whilst reducing the time-to-value through CI/CD and DevOps
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
This is a newly created role where as a Salesforce Practitioner & Leader in our DCX capability, you will be responsible for supporting the growth of the Salesforce practice in Perth, managing the quality delivery of Salesforce related engagements, leading and developing the capability of the people in the DCX discipline and developing new and innovative solutions.
As a recognized expert in Salesforce, you will:
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the Salesforce products, solutions & ecosystem in order to articulate their value proposition to the market. Likewise, you will attain and maintain a deep
- understanding of client’s business environment and needs, seen by the client as an “advisor”
- Apply thought leadership in uncovering high priority opportunities and / or challenges confronting clients and creating innovative digitally led solutions to meet their needs, while providing compelling business and financial rationale for engaging Capgemini
- Be responsible for generating opportunity pipeline across a broad range of industry verticals
- Play a central role in shaping & selling client/business focused solutions, contributing to account planning activities and ensuring service line targets are met
- Collaborate with vendors, partners and our own delivery/sales organisation to assess Client needs and define ‘best in class’ solutions.
- Lead workshops, clients meetings and RFP’s, manage sales pipeline from opportunity to closure/delivery and participate in proposal development, commercial and contract negotiations
- Engage at Board Level with clients and potential clients, create a trusted-partner relationship with the client CxO team
- Challenge potential solutions on behalf of the client to identify the best solution for the client
- Collaborate with subject matter and delivery experts from across the business to develop enterprise value propositions that drive Business Transformation
- Share responsibility with respective Service Line leaders
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
Are you a technically and commercially minded leader who loves being challenged? Can you see the bigger picture whilst maintaining the highest attention to technical detail? If so, this could be the role for you.
- The ability to articulate a value-based proposition of Salesforce products and be comfortable leading the development of solutions on Salesforce Platforms, taking responsibility for end to end delivery
- Proven experience using a variety of Salesforce Platforms (Sales, Service, Community, Marketing) & related products, coupled with experience in their architecture and solutioning
- A track record of leading major sales pursuits and engagements, commercial management, providing cross-sector business and technology insights, evolving our propositions and consulting model – an existing core consulting toolkit is essential
- Excellent core consulting skills including facilitation, project management, written and verbal communication and influencing skills
- Demonstrated ability to connect technology and consulting opportunity to create client business transformation
- Gravitas to interact as a peer at Board level in client companies and comfortable working at senior level within complex organisations – able to build empathy, credibility and trust with key customers
- Successful track record in delivering business objectives within large corporate environments where there is rapid change and strong sales ability and closing skills at executive and board levels
- Financially astute able to talk in the context of business value/ROI and understands a P&L
- Line management experience of leading and managing medium to large teams of people
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigeneous, Parents and Careers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.