The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of EUR 17 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let’s talk about the team:
Our Applications Managed Services team help our clients create more value for. their business and improve efficiency through IT Systems. Our services are highly industrialized, underpinned by robust SLAs, based on industry-standard best practices, and delivered by a cost-effective mix of onshore, nearshore and offshore resources. We’re about more than ‘keeping the lights on for. less’ – we provide a commitment to continuous improvement and value generation.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
The Salesforce Functional Consultant is responsible for leading and documenting client engagements, as a Salesforce Functional Consultant, you will be responsible for delivering innovative, customer-centric solutions for key Salesforce projects. You will be accountable for gathering, analysing and interpreting information from clients to understand business processes, pain points, business needs and customer experiences to deliver Salesforce based technical solutions that leverage the most out of the Salesforce platform
- Experiencing with dealing with external clients
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for the audience.
- Support facilitation of workshops between internal stakeholders and clients
- Configure Salesforce features to support the business requirements
- Support the implementation and rollout of the system creating end user training
Salesforce Functional Consultant – (Consultant / Senior Consultant / Manager / Senior Manager)
As a Salesforce Functional Consultant, you will work alongside a team of like-minded individuals within the Salesforce community and partner closely with our clients on a wide variety of collaborative and innovative engagements. In this role you’ll be:
- Designing and creating Salesforce solutions for high profile clients.
- Leading workshops and running requirement gathering sessions to determine client needs and provide solutions.
- Liaising between stakeholders and the technical team – firstly requirement gathering and facilitating workshops, then translating this information into technical requirements for the team to solution in line with client requirements.
- Developing business relationships to drive opportunities with our clients and cross service line.
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
We’re looking for individuals who love being challenged and can build lasting relationships with clients. Ideally you will have expertise in most of the following areas:
- 3+ years of experience working within the Salesforce platform on an Administrative, Business Analyst or Development level
- Salesforce Admin/ Service Cloud /Community cloud certification
- Project Management experience delivering projects /programmes across one or more capabilities in the space.
- Understanding of the software development life cycle processes, experience of working in a large-scale program
- Agile/Scrum experience is a plus
- Experience of Project planning, Issue, risk and change management
- Experience of commercial negotiation for project delivery services
- Experience of management of delivery to budget, and associated financial reporting / forecasting to ensure you are aware of the financial performance of your projects
- You will have worked with complex, distributed delivery teams
- You will have coached, developed and people managed teams of at least 15 to 20 people
- Excellent communication skills with proven stakeholder management
- Proven capability to contribute to sales activities for securing new projects and work – contributing to proposals, creating priced delivery propositions and presenting these to clients
Let’s talk about Capgemini and what’s in it for you!
Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of EUR 17 billion.
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini and OutFront support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. We are focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models and committing to reduce our own carbon emissions (GHG) by 20% per employee by 2020.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 8 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, click here to listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.