Are you considering making a change in your career? We’re looking for a Salesforce Professionals (m/f/d) to enrich our team in Denmark.
Capgemini has been a global strategic consulting partner with Salesforce
for over 10 years and is regarded as the fastest growing partner in the Salesforce ecosystem. We’ve received numerous Salesforce Innovation Awards and have been recognized as ‘Partner of the Year’ in EMEA and ‘Services Partner of the Year’ for APAC and EMEA regions. Our strengths are in delivering thought-leading transformational solutions to multiple industry sectors across the globe and our client success has positioned us in the Winner’s Circle by HfS for Salesforce Services 2020.
In Denmark, the Salesforce team is expanding rapidly and we’re looking for team members to solve our customers’ problems using the Salesforce and Force.com platforms. Do you have experience analyzing and designing solutions in Salesforce and adapting the platform to client needs? Or have you got experience as a project manager or Scrum master in a major salesforce engagement. If so, come join us to work on some of the most exciting projects implementing bleeding-edge best practices!
What you can expect
Flexible Roles-based structure that allows you to develop in multiple areas with access to bespoke personal development resources and trainings.
A competitive compensation package (incl. certification bonus, dentalcare, pension contribution etc.).
Working with some of Denmark’s largest and most exciting brands.
International company with a unique DNA (self-management approach and a strong focus on company values).
Awesome colleagues, a great canteen and fun team activities!
The ideal candidate would:
- Be a team player, with a growth mindset.
- Have 3+ years Salesforce configuration experience as well as at least one Salesforce certification.
- Have a bachelor’s Degree in any discipline (Science, Business Administration, Engineering, Information Systems, etc.)
- Have a proven track-record in delivering implementations of Salesforce.
- Have good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Have excellent customer-facing skills and a high level of business acumen.
- Be fluent in English and preferably Danish.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume as soon as possible, by clicking on “Apply now”.
We look forward to hearing from you.