National Positions Available
Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini work with some of the world’s largest brands, in some of the most interesting and complex projects posed in modern IT. The Salesforce Delivery Unit is one of the fastest growing areas within Capgemini UK and focuses on helping our clients achieve business value through the use of Salesforce.com, the world’s number one cloud based CRM (Customer Relationship Management) solution.
You’ll be working across a wide spectrum of industry sectors, from Consumer Products, Automotive to Telecommunications. You’ll be working with our clients to transform their business using the Salesforce.com platform supported by the one of the largest eco system of Salesforce apps. You’ll experience variety, one day you could be working with the client to understand their business requirements, the next day you may start building a proof of concept with a development team moving onto developing the final solution that may be used by thousands of end users.
The focus of your role
Working closely with clients, you’ll analyse exactly what they need through a series of client meetings, facilitated workshops and stakeholder interviews. You’ll play back the requirements and prepare functional documentation to exceed client expectations using your deep functional Salesforce product knowledge and understanding of Salesforce configuration and software features. But whatever the project, you’ll indulge your passion for Salesforce and CRM and your love of exploring ideas. And qualities like these will help you become the person clients turn to when they face their most complex challenges.
What you’ll do
• You’ll be working very closely with some of the world’s largest clients to understand their complex business processes and requirements, you’ll help them develop Salesforce solutions whilst adding business value and innovation through your extensive functional knowledge of the Salesforce platform.
• You’ll be confident with workshop facilitation, an excellent communicator, and the interface between the client and our Salesforce consultants ensuring the requirements are translated into solutions
• You’ll add significant value to our projects through recommending and suggesting features that meet our client’s needs and being able to configure Salesforce features to ADM201 and PD1. We’ll support you through a Salesforce certification plan, investing in your development so you’re always at the top of your game
• Our clients will look to you as the Salesforce functional expert expecting you to exceed their expectations and maximise investment from the Salesforce platform, you’ll have an enquiring mind to solve our clients most complex business challenges
• Our functional consultants spend significant time face to face with our clients so we’ll help to develop your professional communication. presentation and design thinking capabilities
What you’ll bring
• You’ll have at least 2+ years of Salesforce functional consultancy and/or business analysis experience covering one or more of the core Salesforce clouds, Sales, Service or Marketing clouds
• You’ll have at least 2+ years working on large complex end user or client projects involving several hundred Salesforce end users
• Certified to Salesforce Administrator (ADM201), Platform Developer (PD1) and at least one Consultant certification as a minimum and evidence of progressing for further certification or Trailhead Superbadges
• Experience of agile project delivery and working as part of a wider team that includes highly skilled Salesforce developers, change management consultants and testers
• Proven experience taking highly conceptual business needs and translating these into clear user stories, managing the product backlog and assisting the client with testing and product demonstrations
• Proven ability to effectively communicate complex ideas, issues, concepts and solutions to clients and executive project stakeholders in a jargon free and easy to understand way
• Experience working with 3rd party delivery partners and AppExchange vendors is a plus e.g. Mulesoft, Apptus, etc.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.