An overview of the role
Capgemini work with some of the world’s largest brands, in some of the most interesting and complex projects posed in modern IT. The Salesforce Practice is one of the fastest growing areas within Capgemini UK and focuses on helping our clients achieve business value through the use of Salesforce.com, the world’s number one cloud based CRM (Customer Relationship Management) solution.
You’ll be working across a wide spectrum of industry sectors, from Consumer Products, Automotive to Telecommunications. You’ll be working with our clients to transform their business using the Salesforce.com platform supported by the one of the largest eco system of Salesforce apps. You’ll experience variety, one day you could be working with the client to drive their strategic direction for FSL, the next day you may be working with internal teams to develop our delivery methodologies on FSL.
As a vital part of our business unit, you’ll contribute to first-class end-to-end solutions in your assignments. You will play an active role in defining our practices, standards and ways of working, and apply them to your role. Be open to working across organisation and team boundaries to ensure we bring the best to our customers.
Why this role?
As an FSL Architect consultant, you will help drive the successful delivery of FSL across the UK Salesforce practice. You will work closely with the FSL Capability lead and project teams to ensure FSL is delivered for clients with the benefit of your experience. You’ll also help develop our FSL skills and knowledge in the practice, helping others to grow their skills. You will help develop the way we deliver FSL to ensure the best client outcomes again and again.
· As a Salesforce and FSL subject matter expert, you will provide expert guidance and strategic direction to our major clients and Capgemini project teams
· You’ll be assisting the FSL capability lead in understanding the skills of the team and helping them develop further
· You’ll be responsible for developing our FSL delivery methodology so we can deliver repeated success to clients
· You’ll bring experience and best practice from previous experience of owning the delivery of FSL projects and/or teams
· You’ll understand the key players in the FSL space delivered on the force.com platform
· You’ll have at least 3+ years of Salesforce experience delivering Field Service solutions built on force.com such as Field Service Lightning, ServiceMax, or ClickSoftware. Exposure to complimentary Salesforce products such as Sales Cloud or Service Cloud are desirable
· You’ll have at least 3+ years working on large complex end user or client projects involving field service solutions built on force.com
· You will be a Salesforce Certified Field Service Lightning Consultant
· Experience of building project teams or capabilities, demonstrating leadership and emotional intelligence
· Deep functional and configuration knowledge or experience with Salesforce FSL solutions with Salesforce FSL
· A track record of successful complex implementations that leverage extensive functions within the FSL platform built on force.com
· Proven ability to effectively communicate complex ideas, issues, concepts and solutions to clients and executive project stakeholders
· Experience of working with and building relationships with third party software vendors.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Learning and development
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Discover more about what Capgemini can offer you.
https://twitter.com/Capgemini and https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Capgemini-Reviews-E3803.htm