Any UK wide base location
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
An Overview Of The Role
The Capgemini Salesforce practice within out Digital Customer Experience business, is one of the fastest growing application practices within the Capgemini UK business and focuses on helping our clients achieve business value though digital transformation and the application of user-centred design, UI development, mobile, CMS and cloud technologies. We are an Agile, cloud-first organisation delivering digital solutions that scale using on and offshore capabilities. Salesforce is the dominant and fastest growing technology at the heart of this practice that underpins our clients’ most important digital transformation programmes.
Why This Role?
We are looking for Director level people whose principal responsibility will be to lead the conversion of our most significant digital Salesforce-centric solutions and opportunities into wins and then lead the delivery of the deal. Reporting to our Practice Delivery Director you will work closely with our Market Unit and Account management teams to qualify, shape and secure new business.
You’re a confident self-starter, able to juggle multiple projects in a dynamic, exciting and entrepreneurial environment. You’re an inventive problem-solver with an eye for detail. You’ll consistently go the extra mile to apply and achieve a high standard across everything you do. We believe we have the demand to grow the practice significantly within the next 12 months. You’ll help drive the growth and development of our Engagement Management capability providing mentoring, coaching and direction to more junior team members while raising the bar through key hires. You will build a network across Capgemini evangelizing on behalf of our Salesforce practice whilst forging new relationships and delivery models.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist in the qualification of major digital deals, typically valued from £5m – £10m+
- Build and lead teams from across the Capgemini UK (spanning Salesforce, Creative services, Consulting, Development and Support) and global business to shape and secure significant new business.
- Lead the engagement with internal and external partners in deals
- Lead the delivery of the deals we secure, working with teams formed from across the Capgemini business and partners
- Represent Capgemini at senior levels within our clients’ organisations, building personal and corporate credibility and confidence
- Represent Capgemini externally with an active industry profile
- Actively support to continuing evolution and application of our delivery strategies, notably Agile and RightshoreTM delivery
What You’ll Bring:
- A commercial focus, with a good understanding of solution and service deals
- Ambition to exceed targets and expectations.
- Gravitas to interact as a peer at Exec Management level in client companies and comfortable working at senior level within complex organisations
- A proven track record of Salesforce or complex transformational solution delivery combining digital technologies, custom software development and systems integration and API enablement. Direct experience of the application and exploitation of Agile and DevOps delivery processes and techniques is key. Direct experience of distributed delivery, ideally with India
- First class and compelling presentation and communication skills
- A proven track record of forming creative and business winning client propositions
- A leader in the practical application of Agile and distributed delivery
- Strong and motivational team leader, capable of enthusing and directing teams to undertake complex activities against challenging commitment
- Sales driven mentality and dynamism with the hunger to succeed and capability of selling a number of combined IT and non-IT services
What We’ll Offer
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. Although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you. A key role in one of the UK’s most prestigious Salesforce Practices.
Why We’re Different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.