Job Title: Salesforce Business Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC
Employment Type: Fulltime with Benefits
- Salesforce Business Analysts in a high growth practice You will be a key contributor on the consulting team that helps discover and define the problem statement evaluates the solution options and makes recommendations
- You will create detailed design architecture and process artifacts and implement the deployment plan
- You will also support knowledge transfer with the objective of providing value adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape
- As a key team member on the project you will guide customers through the implementation of Salesforce solutions using our adaptive agile methodology
- Engaging customer stakeholders to understand desired business outcomes and define success criteria
- Articulate to customer stakeholders the value of recommended solutions and approach Lead Discovery and requirements refinement sessions to uncover customers business functional and technological requirements
- Synthesize requirements to create clear and comprehensive user stories and solution design documentation
- Perform fit gap analysis between Salesforce functionality and client requirements
- Design elegant innovative Salesforce solutions involving configuration of Salesforce creation and refinement of complex data models external integration business process automation and other custom functionality
- Develop innovative industry accelerators and contribute to thought leadership white paper development
- Draft custom development specifications and manage the delivery and testing of the functionality by Development resources Iterate Salesforce solutions through a adaptive agile cycle with the customer Product Owner
- Develop training curriculum and deliver training sessions to the solution s end users
- Work with the Project Manager to manage a project to scope budget and timeline expectations
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.