Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. Capgemini Romania is building tech savy teams in Bucharest, Brasov, Cluj, Iasi and Suceava. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience;
- Minimum 4 years’ work experience;
- A minimum of 2-year experience with programming Languages – APEX, Visualforce;
- Minimum of 12 months experience with customization on the Salesforce Lightning platform which should include: Lightning Components using the Lightning Design System framework, Apex, Apex data loader, and declarative platform tools. (Process Builder, Visual Workflow, Lightning App Builder, etc.);
- A minimum of 12 months’ exposure to Salesforce.com APEX data loader.
- Experience developing for Salesforce Communities and Lightning App Builder;
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team;
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing (SaaS, PaaS) and Salesforce, either through work at industry participants or consulting to the industry;
- Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification;
- Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification;
- Salesforce Lightning Component Framework Specialist (Trailhead Super Badge);
- Salesforce Lightning Experience Specialist (Trailhead Super Badge).
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team;
- Access to various training programs and platforms (e.g: content provided by Pluralsight, Harvard and Coursera);
- Attractive benefits package (meal tickets, medical services, gym discounts);
- Opportunity to work with Top Clients on large projects;
- Continous learning and improvement activities;
- Dynamic, international working environment;
- Long term career development programs.