Salesforce Developer / Specialist / Lead – 4 to 12 years – Bangalore
Job Description (Role & Responsibilities – the activities which the resource would be expected to perform in the project )
- Design & develop solutions primarily on the Force.com platform using Apex programming language and Visulforce.
- Improve architecture and optimize performance of very complex software systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems.
- Do pair programming with a peer to not only develop but also execute on Quality related tasks like code reviews, unit tests, functional testing, and automation of functional and performance test cases to ensure that the feature is delivered with highest quality.
Job Specification / Skills / Experience:
- SOAP & REST integration experience
- Familiarity with secondary Salesforce APIs (i.e. metadata api, streaming api, etc)
- Experience with middleware integration solutions.
- Expertise with OOB Salesforce reporting capability
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective onshore-offshore communication.
- Experience developing business process related applications or integrations.
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 4 – 12 years
Primary skills (Must have)
Secondary skills (nice to have)