Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Job Title: Salesforce Developer
Location: New York, NY (REMOTE until COVID)
• The contact center solutions architect is responsible for overall technical architectural cloud design development and support of the customer facing service cloud applications for a large Financial Services client
• A critical role is to lead the technology and business toward the best fit solutions using the Genesys cloud ecosystem and work with our new cloud telephony platform in the design of an end to end solution for supporting the contact center
• The role involves working directly with business partners technology partners and multiple vendor partners to meet business objectives
• The right candidate will have the ability to lead and drive a large program and mentor with a development team and be serve as a technical subject matter expert for contact center cloud solutions well versed in routing omni channel workforce management quality and security
• The Architect Specialist is considered an application subject matter expert SME that provides technical guidance
• Understanding the business stakeholder needs and priorities as well as the intricacies and integration needs for connecting the new Cloud Contact Center Platform
• Provide expertise in CRM application architecture and analysis design development integration of IT cloud solutions and own the delivery and support of these solutions
• Establish strong working relationships with stakeholders business and vendor partners and cross functional teams
• Provide expertise to improve productivity increase efficiencies mitigate risks and resolve issues to ensure deliverables are completed on time with quality
• Basic Qualifications Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or a related field of study
• 5 years of experience in application development lifecycle Waterfall, Agile, Scrum
• Minimum 3 years of experience in developing medium to large global enterprise technical projects
• 3 years in Business Analysis Application architecture Support or Operations experience in successfully delivering complex technology solutions
• Ability to foster and maintain strong working relationships with business partners and various IT departmental team members
• Experience in design development and implementing CRM application using on premise and cloud infrastructure and API integrations
• Hands on experience with Cloud technologies Web Services and or API related technologies using architecture patterns techniques
• Experience in documenting business and system requirements user stories design specifications and test scenarios in a cross functional team environment
• Exhibit creative and out of the box thinking while defining sound and practical solutions
• Self starter ability to quickly learn complex business processes and ability to multi task
• Strong communication skills oral written crisp consistent and presentation skills
• Project management experience in successfully planning and delivering complex cross functional solutions and proactively managing issues and risks
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.