Who you'll be working with
Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance.
The focus of the role
We are looking to recruit a Senior Salesforce Developer to join Capgemini Financial Services Digital Practice. This is a permanent, fulltime position and this represents a unique opportunity for someone to enhance their Digital Consulting career.
What you'll do
- The range of activities that our Salesforce Developers get involved with is extensive and includes:
- Implement Salesforce solutions that adhere to platform best practices. Typical Salesforce implementations include custom platform development (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components), integrations with back office systems (often through the use of middleware tools) and complex data migrations.
- Participate in development workstreams, from design through testing and deployment.
- Assist in creation of technical design and functional specifications.
- With project leadership, assist in the estimation of work effort and set a realistic schedule for development.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in addressing the issues.
- Support application code deployment from Test to Production environment.
- Work in a team environment blended with onshore and offshore developers.
- Work closely with the client team for knowledge transfer and education
What you'll bring
- Direct experience in software development and/or programming design and systems management
- Experience with customization on the Salesforce Lightning platform which should include: Lightning Components using the Lightning Design System framework, Apex, Apex data loader, and declarative platform tools. (Process Builder, Visual Workflow, Lightning App Builder, etc
- Detail orientation with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Experience with other CRM software (Oracle, Dynamics, etc.) is a plus but not required.
- Experience Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Strong experience in Apex ,Triggers, Visual Force
- Scrum Master Experience
- Relevant Salesforce certification from the following:Certified Salesforce App Builder, Salesforce Platform Developer 1, Platform Developer II
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why we're different
At Capgemini, we help organizations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
What we'll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognize individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of almost 220,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2019 global revenues of EUR 14.1 billion.