Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance.
The focus of you’re role
Capgemini Financial Services is looking to hire a Salesforce Developer for the UK FS Digital Practice This is a full-time, permanent position based in London.
This role represents a unique opportunity to work with some of the worlds’ leading financial services institutions and be influential in shaping the future success of our business
What you’ll do
- Design develop solutions primarily on the Force.com platform using Apex programming language Visualforce and Lightning
- Experience working on SOAP REST API based webservice integrations
- Develop software solutions using Salesforce com API framework and 3rd part APIs
- Improve architecture and optimize performance of very complex software systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems
- Do pair programming with a peer to not only develop but also execute on Quality related tasks like code reviews unit tests functional testing and automation of functional and performance test cases to ensure that the feature is delivered with highest quality
What you’ll bring
- Experience with Force.com development,
- Apex Visualforce and Lightning Framework
- Salesforce com App Builder Certified Platform Developer 1 Certified Experience with Salesforce com, Sales Cloud and CRM Sales business processes.
- Experience with web services development
- Experience building usable and scalable systems or applications
- Strong object oriented design skills and experience using design patterns.
- Strong affinity to delivering features with high quality.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment Ability to work on multiple projects against aggressive deadlines
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisation across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of almost 220,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2019 global revenues of EUR 14.1 billion.