Capgemini Financial Services is looking to hire a number of Salesforce Technical Consultants to join the DCX (Digital Customer Experience) practice.
The key responsibilities of the job will include some or all of the following :
- Follow low level designs & perform the application build.
- Strong Adherence to all the Salesforce.com best practices.
- Develop custom code for salesforce.com application.
- Strong expertise in Apex, Visualforce is a must.
- Develop custom code for data migration and integration.
- Strong expertise on various Salesforce.com APIs like SOAP, REST
- Strong expertise on working with at least one of the ETL tools like Informatica, Pervasive, Dell Boomi, and Data Stage.
- Strong expertise in writing test classes & building triggers, batch classes, future methods etc.
- Strong expertise in configurations like creating workflows, formula fields, roll up summary fields, assignment rules, roles, profiles, sharing settings etc
Skills and Experience Required
- Knowledge of working with Config management tools like sub version & Git Hub.
- Should be able to use Eclipse IDE, Change Sets & ANT Scripts for code migration
- Ability to work in large implementation team that execute in agile fashion
- Dev 401 is a must. Dev 501 is a plus
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organisation, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
What we’ll Offer You
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, disability, family or care responsibilities, gender and gender identity, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (which includes colour, caste, nationality and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief, sexual orientation, social or educational background. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Please let us know if you consider yourself to have a disability that requires an adjustment to help facilitate your application, interview or the joining process.
We would like to retain your details for approximately 24 months, in case any suitable positions arise during that time. However, if you would prefer us not to, please let us know.