Join Nordic region’s largest supplier of Salesforce-based solutions!
Be given the opportunity to work in exciting assignments together with other prominent experts. Our market position and global capacity enable us to work with the largest customers in innovative and socially responsible projects.
About the position, you will:
Be part of our strong and well-experienced Salesforce team and assist our projects that spans through different sectors and sizes. You will work with both custom development and overall Salesforce configuration and build complex solutions.
We expect you to take on a lead role in projects as well as working closely with your team and collaborating with the Architect(s) and stakeholders. Be part of improving our processes and ways of working – from our DevOps approach to Bid work and Requirement Elicitation.
Experience that we are looking for:
- 3 years’ experience of development on the Salesforce platform
- Knowledgeable in Development Life Cycles, including experience in VCS such as Git
- Experience of working with internal or external integrations to and from Salesforce
- Good communication skills in Swedish and English
- Onsite working experience from the Swedish market
… and experience that is good to have:
- Salesforce Multi Cloud experience.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
What we offer:
• International career opportunities and fantastic networks of expertise. With over 1500 colleagues only in Sweden, you are surrounded by a broad and tech-intensive community, and the education catalog contains over 500 courses and certifications.
• Innovative projects with well-known clients, with world-leading partners and the security of being employed in a long-standing and successful organization
• Becoming part of an open culture where Diversity is one of our most important guiding principles. We are continuously involved in initiatives to promote equality and women in tech; we run HBTQ networks and invest in inclusion in all our initiatives and staff activities – from sports club to arts association.
• We are connected to collective agreements and of course offer a competitive monthly salary, contract pension, a broad insurance cover and many benefits.
In our surveys, our employees emphasize in particular:
• A friendly culture with great freedom of action
• Supportive managers and an open conversation climate
• Good values and a strong focus on diversity
• A sustainable workload and a fine balance between work and leisure
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of almost 220,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2019 global revenues of EUR 14.1 billion. Get the Future You Want.