The Salesforce Developers will work within the pre-deploy design and configuration function of the RCI Salesforce Systems business team.
The Salesforce Developer maintain a blend of responsibilities that span the spectrum of Administration, Sales Cloud, Service cloud, Marketing Cloud configuration, Communities and Force.com development. Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Participating in strategic and tactical planning discussions to continuously improve the salesforce.com platform
- Participating in integration designs and developments
- Configuring and maintaining the functional objects of Sales, Marketing & Service Cloud
- Creating and managing workflow rules, data validations, triggers, and object customizations where required/appropriate
- Creating and maintaining reports and dashboards
- Customizing Object fields, page layouts, record types, searching, list views, etc., (which may include, where appropriate, using Lightning, Visualforce and/or Apex)
- Managing operational requests and assisting in the escalated resolution of support issues, working with diverse user groups when required
- Creating and maintaining system interface diagrams, functional designs, and technical specifications
- Proactively identifying production risks and creating actionable mitigation plans
- Participating in the Agile development process where applicable/appropriate
The Salesforce Developer will work alongside their fellow Salesforce team to understand and proactively monitor all aspects of the configuration. Where applicable and necessary, she/he will collaborate with internal/external Salesforce Architects/ Integrators solutions and/or other internal data/technical associates when the complexity of identified solutions warrants it.
The successful candidate will work with key stakeholders to execute configuration & development changes derived from specific RCI initiatives or resulting from Salesforce platform releases/upgrades.
- 3-10 years’ experience in Salesforce with Force.com (Apex classes, triggers and Visual force) implementation experience
- Salesforce Developer certification preferred
- Lightning components development experience is preferred
- Communities experience and experience in either Sales Cloud, Service Cloud or Marketing Cloud is required
- Deep understanding of Salesforce.com technical requirements, system configuration, user requirements and all related policies and procedures
- Experience working with workflows and triggers to automate tasks
- Experience in writing Apex Classes, triggers and Visualforce pages
- Ability to work/meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written skills