Salesforce Delivery Lead
About our team:
Our Customer Experience Technologies team helps companies adapt and respond effectively to the challenges of a constantly changing world. Our clients are among Australia’s top performing companies and they choose to partner with us for a very good reason – our exceptional people. We believe in our capability to drive prosperity and competitiveness for our clients through collaboration and innovation.
About our role:
You will play a pivotal role, serving as a Salesforce expert and a strategic advisor to stakeholders within the business. You will have substantial program delivery management experience, in order to deliver results and performance within this role. This will be through the delivery projects or programs of work that will deliver solutions required to drive business growth.
This role will be a hands-on execution focused role, suited to a senior Salesforce project manager with a growth mindset. You enjoy working with internal business stakeholders and will excel at creating clarity from ambiguity. You will understand the dynamics of supporting internal clients and excel in engaging and maintaining these key relationships.
Most importantly about you:
- You will have demonstrable experience managing end to end delivery of Salesforce project deliverables across multiple technologies
- You can manage capability, and resource development both onshore & offshore by leading and mentoring multi-disciplinary project teams
- You ensure deliverables are of the highest quality to promote internal stakeholder satisfaction
- You are comfortable producing key project management deliverables such as project charters, project plans, resource plans, risk mitigation plans, change management plans, etc.
- You have demonstrable experience delivering cross-functional projects that involve web, mobile, data and traditional application technologies
What we’re offering:
- An opportunity to expand your skills across all of Salesforce product offerings, including CPQ, Einstein, Wave, Mulesoft
- An opportunity to learn & deliver innovative digital technologies
Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 200,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere’s 2018 Most Ethical Companies in the World, our seven values are at the heart of everything we do – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log ont
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.