Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini work with some of the world’s largest brands, in some of the most interesting and complex projects posed in modern IT. The Salesforce Delivery Unit is one of the fastest growing areas within Capgemini UK and focuses on helping our clients achieve business value through the use of Salesforce.com, the world’s number one cloud based CRM (Customer Relationship Management) solution.
You’ll be working across a wide spectrum of industry sectors, from Consumer Products, Automotive to Telecommunications. You’ll be working with our clients to transform their business using the Salesforce.com platform supported by the one of the largest eco system of Salesforce apps. You’ll experience variety, one day you could be working with the client to understand their business requirements, the next day you may start building a proof of concept with a development team moving onto developing the final solution that may be used by thousands of end users.
The focus of your role
Working closely with clients, you’ll analyse exactly what they need. Then you’ll design and develop the right solution to exceed their expectations using your technical Salesforce configuration and coding. But whatever the project, you’ll indulge your passion for Salesforce and CRM and your love of exploring ideas. And qualities like these will help you become the person clients turn to when they face their most complex challenges.
What you’ll do
• You’ll be working very closely with our Salesforce functional consultants to understand the client requirements and developing the solution in Salesforce with a specific focus on Salesforce CPQ solutions
• You’ll be confident building solutions as part of an agile team using declarative tools and configuring CPQ solutions, we’ll support you through a Salesforce certification plan, investing in your development so you’re always at the top of your game
• As a Salesforce.com and Salesforce CPQ subject matter expert, you will provide expert guidance and strategic direction to our major clients and Capgemini project teams and Salesforce developers
• Our technical consultants also spend time face to face with our clients so we’ll help to develop your professional communication. presentation and design thinking capabilities
What you’ll bring
• You’ll have at least 2+ years of Salesforce technical experience covering on or more of the main clouds, Sales, Service or Marketing clouds. Multi cloud experience is desirable
• You’ll have at least 2+ years working on large complex end user or client projects involving Salesforce and CPQ
• Certified to Salesforce Administrator (ADM201), Platform Developer (PD1) and at least one CPQ certification from Salesforce or one of the major Salesforce CPQ ISV’s. Evidence of progressing for further certification or Trailhead Superbadges
• Experience of agile project delivery and working as part of a team of highly skilled Salesforce developers
• Deep functional and configuration knowledge or experience with Salesforce CPQ solutions with Salesforce CPQ (SteelBrick) or any other major CPQ vendor to include multiple, successful complex implementations that leverage extensive functions within the CPQ platform
• Proven ability to effectively communicate complex ideas, issues, concepts and solutions to clients and executive project stakeholders
• Experience working with 3rd party delivery partners such as Apptus, Cloudsense, etc.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience™, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.