We are looking for a Salesforce Consultant
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
The Capgemini Switzerland – Salesforce CoE is expanding its team to put in place a strong domestic foundation of consultants, architects, developers and business partners that will enable us to scale up our offerings across the Salesforce spectrum as well as our footprint in Switzerland, ultimately bringing the quality and credibility of one of the leading global integrators of Salesforce, to this promising and rapidly growing market.
As part of the Salesforce CoE, you will take on new challenges on a regular basis and collaborate with the rest of the team to bring value to our customers, leveraging both, a vast repository of Capgemini-Europe accelerated solutions as well as domestically designed and crafted ones.
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect
- Playing key roles in our projects implementations, ranging from functional consultant, to business analyst, engagement manager, pre-sales and solution design.
- Put your creativity to the limit, by co-designing customized lightning solutions including significant work in UX and user-friendliness design thinking.
- Liaising with architects and developers to speak the language of data-modelling with a view of rapidly translating customer’s needs into simplified schemas that will be subject to group discussions to ensure the model remains within the confines of best-salesforce-practices.
- Brainstorming and practicing collective thinking.
- Preparing for and executing the art of workshop animation in front of potential and current customers, being as visual, minimalistic and straight-to-the-point as the occasion allows, always keeping in mind that consensus drives decision making.
- Participating in the generation of readable documentation.
- Contributing to the growth of the practice through thought-leadership, development of solution accelerators, reusable assets and participation on other operational tasks.
- Carrying out demos.
- Actively participating in Salesforce basecamp events in Zurich & Lausanne with a mission to showcase our practice and brand as well as to capture potential business.
What we expect from you
- A Computer science or technology related Degree.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in the Salesforce platform.
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce.com capabilities across Sales, Service and Quote to Cash process.
- A minimum of 2 Salesforce certifications.
- Proven ability to scope new projects and manage project deliverables.
- Proven experience in working with Agile methodology.
- Strong understanding of project lifecycle
- Excel proficiency is a must.
- Experience in UAT planning and execution.
- Proficiency in English & French.
- Eager to learn, create and innovate.
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: February 2021
Location: Geneva – Lausanne
Take your chance and apply!