To further expand our Salesforce team and to support our clients in the development and implementation of Salesforce transformation projects, we are looking for a (Senior) Salesforce Consultant.
- You will contribute to successful design and delivery of Salesforce implementations and projects, working onsite with Capgemini’s clients
- You will support our clients to optimize commercial operations across the Salesforce Customer Success Platform
- Specify, Design, Develop, Test and Deploy enterprise solutions using the Salesforce Platform
- Manage Capgemini deliveries, working in our global delivery model
- Professionals will also actively contribute to the expansion of our growing Salesforce team (e.g. professional development, proposal development, knowledge sharing, mentoring).
- Opportunity for travel and work across European Union
We provide a team-oriented environment enabling both personal and professional growth. Although we focus on the financial market, our projects often have an international scope allowing you to learn from experienced professionals around the globe, but also explore and drive your ideas in a challenging context. A career path full of opportunities as well as competitive compensation package and excellent social benefits are offered to the successful applicant.
To be considered for the role you should have the following:
- The ability to distil and communicate complex business and technical concepts effectively.
- This is a Client-facing position, so excellent presentation skills are required. Intellectual curiosity combined with outstanding analytical skills. Be a true team player mindset with strong communication skills
- Fluent in English and at least one other major European business language (French, Dutch or Spanish).
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant subject is strongly preferred
- (1 to 2 for Junior ) (2 to 4 for Senior) minimum years of relevant experience in implementing Salesforce solutions, ideally in several clients and project lifecycles
- A strong understanding of CRM / commercial operations and processes in financial services companies is preferred
- Hold Salesforce.com Certifications Administrator, App Builder, Developer, Implementation Expert (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud), Marketing Specialist (strongly preferred).
- If you have the required experience but not the Certification, you must be willing to be trained and certified on Salesforce as soon as possible on entry to Capgemini
- Be familiar with Agile methodology and the global delivery model
- Be an European passport holder