Primary Skill: Salesforce
Job Location: Mumbai/Bangalore
Interview Date: 22nd Sept 2018
Interview Location: Bangalore
4+ years of experience into Salesforce platform.
A Developer should be hands-on on Salesforce coding skill and well versed with custom and integration development. Should have the skills of an analyst, and under general supervision of a technical lead, provide technical expertise in SF, development, coding, testing, and debugging.
• Responsible for coding and configure the system based on the design and architecture.
• designing and implementing integration architectures for data and process integration with other non SF systems.
• Collaborate with Stakeholders and SFDC Architects to understand the implementation requirements and deliver with quality
• Hand on development of solutions built on then SFDC platform using Apex and Visual Force.
• Participate in the full application life cycle from technical design to development.
• SFDC production support, Ongoing project based development and enhancements.
• In collaboration with the functional team and under supervision of the technical lead, blueprint the technical design for the salesforce application considering all the functional, technical, non functional and integration needs of the application
• Lead responsibility in code development and integration of the application for specific modules.
• Lead a team of SFDC developers
• Responsible for code reviews, performance tuning, and troubleshooting during the project process.
• At the end of the test phase, responsible for delivering a fully working technical solution to the project manager and client.